Interest in hosting images on my server

Blikbok

Enlightened
I have a webserver which I'm starting to post a few of my flashlight pics. It's not free, so it should be better than some of the free hosts out there.
I'm interested in hosting some of the larger collections of lights, not as a bunch of personal pages, but more as a CPF resource. I think it would be neat to put together a CPF Surefire catalog or something. Any ideas? Thanks for your input.

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
Well, I am not sure what all you want. I dont have all that many lights yet, but I do have a few nice ones.

I have made a few pics up as desktop backgrounds, although I can also do catalog style shots as well. Do you want just group shots of collections, or individual product shots with specs listed. Anything specific (regarding style) would help.

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the compliment. I like your idea of hosting various images. I would like to see a site with all the flashlights on it so I could sit and wish my day away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif As it is I spend lots of time on thelightsite and ledmuseum looking at and reading about various lights....im gonna need a second job.

Let me know if i can help out.

Blikbok

Enlightened
I've asked a few of the prolific collectors to help, but no responses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'm thinking if we could get a simple, clear pic of every known part they make to help with the newbie questions. Like a visual flashlight dictionary crossed with a FAQ. I.E, show a 6P with the A19 extender, show the 6P with the A14 extender. Show the difference between an E1 and an E1E, different turboheads, etc.

Blikbok

Enlightened
Hmm. My thread in the suggestions forum disappeared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif