Hey Salt Lake City!! (Outdoor Retailer Show)

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone, we're coming back to SLC for OR show in a couple short weeks!

Does anyone want to meet up after the show one night and talk lights? :)

Also, is there anyone going to be at the show? We're at booth 38225 this year! Stop by and say hi if you're going to be there! :D

UPDATE:

We are looking at hosting a small get together at The Pie Restaurant on Sunday night, the 11th. This get together will start at 8:00pm and go til about 10 or so. (we'll be exhausted from working the past 3 days :p)

Please RSVP to me either in this thread or via PM so that we can know how many to expect.

:twothumbs

ALSO, don't forget to visit our booth 38225 AT the show!

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might travel to SLC for work. When does the OR show run? If my visit coincides with the time of the OR show I would love to meet up with you & the Fenix gang, and maybe grab some drinks to discuss lights as well! :)

mchlwise

Enlightened
I'll definitely be there!

We had a great get-together with David last year, and there were probably 10 CPFers at least. :thumbsup:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to be in SLC that week for my nephew's wedding. I can't say I'll definitively be there yet, but I'll work on it.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Believe you me, I want to meet up badly. But my work travel is super hectic so I can't predict where I'll be until usually a couple days before.

I'm really hoping my schedule falls in place with this show so I can meet you guys.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I'll make this event unfortunately. My meeting in SLC got pushed.

However I did have 2 delicious back to back dinners taking clients out to eat. Last night's meal was around $200, and tonight's was around $250, for the 3 of us. :)

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about the last minute flake, but my family put together a last minute birthday party for my mother-in-law and daughter. I'm not gonna chance the consequences of sneaking out of that. Next time...

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED-holic, gswitter - thats too bad about the last minute bails. We'll miss you.

It looks like I'll at least be going to the show - not sure about the g2g yet.

Chris, come by our booth! :)
We're having a blast here.

349033440_xiWzL-M.jpg

349032370_Ehkhe-M.jpg

So who all will be at the pie tonight?