• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sales Thread: Ti AAA Battery Tube for the Killer

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOR SALE: La Petite Killer Ti AAA Battery Tube

I have decided to have a small run of Titanium AAA battery tubes made for the Killer.

This AAA tube will work with either version of the Killer head, i.e., the one with the installed PEEK sleeve, or the upcoming version with the reversed polarity converter.

I designed the tube to accept the Sanyo AAA batteries, either the primary or rechargeable versions.

[EDIT September 3rd]:

Here are the completed AAA battery tubes:

FinishedAAABatteryTubes.jpg

Picked them up today from the machine shop.
[End Edit]

The total length of the Killer with the Ti AAA battery tube will be 63.3mm, or 2.5"; the diameter will be the same as the Killer's, i.e., 14.25mm, or .56".

For this Ti AAA Battery Tube, I have decided to produce at least 50 pieces, but could make more, if the demand warrants. Also, at some point in time, I may offer a separate Ti AAA Killer.

For this Ti AAA Battery Tube, I will take orders, but with a catch: While I don't like prepayments, I also don't like cancellations, so instead I am asking for a $10 deposit to reserve a AAA battery tube for those who really, really want them. :D

Price--Note: this is for the Ti AAA battery tube only! You still need a complete Killer in order to use the Ti AAA battery tube.:
$75 in bare Ti, postpaid worldwide.
$85 in anodized Ti to match your Killer head, postpaid worldwide.

To reserve one, with expected delivery of the Ti AAA Battery Tube to be in the third week of August, please send your $10 deposit to:

PP cash only: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PP credit card: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Will these have coating options? I'm hoping to get a killer with PVD and I'd prefer a AAA tube with the same coating.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will these have coating options? I'm hoping to get a killer with PVD and I'd prefer a AAA tube with the same coating.

Until I establish a good working relationship with a coating company, I can not offer this option. Once I've found a good firm to work with, then I will consider offering that option.

x923x

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for the deposit on the bare Ti battery tube as well!

Thanks!
Dave.