• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Opportunity to vote for your top McGizmo

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK - if you regularly participate in this sub forum you likely think, most, if not all Don's mainstream works are top notch, but I thought it would be interesting and fun to see a spread of favorites.

With only 10 options I have had to narrow down the field to 9 options plus an "Other". It will be interesting to see what turns up in "Other" so please post details, and pics if it is a rare 'un.

I am bound to have offended some by missing out a their favorite light and equally likely to have offended the gods of McGizmo nomenclature, please accept my apologies in advance.

Also, as we are all friends here, mostly, I've made it a public poll.

Cheers
Hods

Last edited:

kenjichui

Newly Enlightened
I want one of this.. badly.

82179257.OAsoP6rs.jpg

Sable

Enlightened
I still gotta say....LS27 for the win!

PD/PD-S in second by a frog's hair, though.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
The Ti PD got my vote. Its kinda hard to choose, b/c I love all my McGizmo's.

If it came down to it and only one could stay, it would have to be the Ti PD-S. Love that light! Its been accross seas with me, all around, through the good and bad. :)

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to go with the XR19 PD, but just because that's the only PD I have. All of other PD's I have handled have been at least as good as my XR19.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO, the LS platform has set a new standard for the single-celled EDC. While the LS27 is a GREAT light, the LS20's smaller size puts it over the top for all around utility. There is just the right combination of flood, spill, and output that makes the LS20 very hard to beat.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
My vote is in for the Ti PD-S. However, when the Luxeon's ruled, my vote would have gone to the HD45 w/the Lux V.

So there you have it.

:party:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
...when the Luxeon's ruled...

They've maybe given up rule in the Land of Flux, but in TINTseltown, the LuxIII's still reign supreme! :nana: IMHO :D

The UV1J Ti-PD is one of my most-used AND most-cherished lights. :thumbsup:

:wave: john :tinfoil: << MY crown!

greenLED

Flashaholic
My vote is in for the Ti PD-S. However, when the Luxeon's ruled, my vote would have gone to the HD45 w/the Lux V.

They've maybe given up rule in the Land of Flux, but in TINTseltown, the LuxIII's still reign supreme!
Gotta side with my friends J'dasoyking and Dagoatee-zilla here.

Call me an old fart, but I still think Luxeons are plenty useful. The HD45 is a gorgeous light in more than just aesthetics.

Latest posts