• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn.. Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally finish building this lightsaber. It sports an Aleph 19 head on a TnC CR123 body and power pack adapter. Titanium bezel. Recessed TnC clicky. Latest Flupic version, Cree R2 WC. The light engine was built by master soldering iron wielder, Datiled of CPF. Needless to say the thing is absurdly bright. Its on par with my KL1/K2TFFC scorcher... Since the light is a hybrid combo to make the light engine properly focus with the Aleph head , an o-ring must be used and that makes the light engine not reach down into the battery, so Im including the battery charging magnet, for the battery to properly reach the LE and make contact. You can also grab a TnC Cree head and wont need to use the o-ring/magnet set-up. The whole thing is Nickel plated. Its in great condition. Some very minor faint scratches, that you may have a hard time finding in the proper light , but I have this thing for little details... Im asking $230 for the set-up Shipped.

Withdrawn, no interest...
dsc07033el1.jpg

dsc07035go6.jpg

dsc07040ke5.jpg

dsc07034fb4.jpg

TRADES WELCOME
I take Paypal and M.O. . International shipping contact me for a quote. I'm not responsible for USPS , lateness, loss, or mishaps. I strongly recommend insurance for this high dollar item. PM me for questions. Thanks

This is posted also at FF so Timestamps rule

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Titanium bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 WC

Very nice!

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Titanium bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 WC

:bumpit:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Titanium bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 WC <<PRICE D

Price drop..

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Titanium bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 WC <<PRICE D

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 <<PRICE DROP #2>

Another little drop...

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 <<PRICE DROP #2

NO interest?? Offers??

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 <<PRICE DROP #2

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic , Cree R2 <<PRICE DROP #4

BUMP with a little drop..:candle:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic , <<Final PRICE DROP #5>

:mecry:

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Aleph/TnC Nickel plated hybrid, Ti bezel, Flupic.. FURTHER REDUCED

I was gonna let this one die, but a little project asks for some funds... Don't be shy trades/partial trades and offers are also welcome.:wave: