Has anyone tried the Zero tolerance knives?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
How good is the quality?, I'm kind of interested in the ZT400 recurve tanto model in plain edge, looks very cool and I like that it has S30V steel.

Have you seen reviews of this particular model?
zt400lx6.png

Thanks!
AlexGT

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Don't know about that model but in general I've heard they are beefy and built like tanks. They are made by Kershaw's parent company, so you can be assured of the quality.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I don't own any of Kershaw's or ZT knives, but over on TOS (the other side/site), these knives are pluses with satisfied end users.

ZT has Auto version too!

<TAD Gear>

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no problems to put a razor sharp edge on it, I just haven't seen a review of this particular model.

AlexGT

houtex

Enlightened
I own several Kershaws and have given plenty away as gifts. They are great. I just purchased the ZT0610ST automatic. Try Bladeforums for a review on that particular knife or maybe Messer forum.
003.jpg

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking combo you got there houtex!

I'm a member on Bladeforums but haven't seen a review there, the search function is disabled for me, but google didn't return any hits.

AlexGT

redledz

Newly Enlightened
In the Kershaw forum under manufacturer, there is some discussion of it in there around page 5 compared to the 0300. It doesn't get the attention that the other ZT models get. Some prefer it being a little lighter, but keeping the blade length. The scavenger is still on my list though.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
The ZT0400 is a good choice if you're looking for an assisted opener. It is fairly light weight and has anti-slip inserts in the handle similar to Microtech. The quality of these knives is excellent as they are designed by Strider & Ken Onion and manufactured by Kershaw. I carry a 301 daily and love it. The assist on the 0400 is super quick and comparable to an auto(I've seen slower autos!).

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

Styerman

Newly Enlightened
I had a ZT 301 , big ba and beautifull. Since I am not a fan of assisted (due to potential legal complications ), I prefer the ZT200. Quality is as good as I have seen in prodction folders.

Chris

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a ZT 301 and it is a beefy, rugged knife.

In my opinion, they open so easily and fast, an "auto" version may not be any quicker to open.

But, I may have to try one anyway.:rolleyes:

husky20

Banned
I had the zero tolerance 0302 i really liked it it was a very big pocket knife though for edc.I ended up selling it but after i sold it i regretted it and wanted it back so i will probably get one again.very nice. I really liked the look of the coyote brown and the black to tone and the tiger stripes was sweet.It was well built.also liked the hinderer.kind of reminded me of the back of a bullet.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ZT0302 is by far my favorite production folder. I don't think you will find better knives for the money. ZT blades are really top notch, they use the best materials and the best craftsmanship.

DopeySRT

Newly Enlightened
Made by kershaw and has an unconditional lifetime warranty. The factory will resharpen it for free, plus the 0100 fixed blade as they say, "can use to pry with." Took 4600lbs of force to break it and they even shot at it with a glock and nothing happened. Yeah, I'd say get it.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Made by kershaw and has an unconditional lifetime warranty. The factory will resharpen it for free, plus the 0100 fixed blade as they say, "can use to pry with." Took 4600lbs of force to break it and they even shot at it with a glock and nothing happened. Yeah, I'd say get it.
That 0100 is one sick blade! I saw that Glock test...

Knife Boy

Newly Enlightened
I love the ZT line. I carry a 350 quite often and have owned others. I have never owned the 400 you pictured, but have handled one in a friend's knife store....very cool knife.