NEW OLIGHT M20 WARRIOR

Porthos

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

There has been discussions in some other threads about a new tactical light with strobe coming out soon, a few members - including me - thought it might be an Olight so I did some Google search this afternoon and look what I have found on a Russian forum:

http://talks.guns.ru/forummessage/109/351968-0.html

Now, my Russian is not that good, but it certainly seems to be a great light with R2 LED and the ability to use different sorts of batteries, like the 18650 rechargeable. :twothumbs
So what do you think? Maybe some of you could translate the whole thing? :thinking:

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Google's russian translation is better than mine ...although not always great.

It will be interesting to see what else comes out about it.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a great light!

I hope I'm reading the line below correctly (seeing as how I speak no Russian) 3 modes-- 7 lumens / 150 hrs, 90 lumens / 12 hours, 250 lumens / 4 hours.

3 режима яркости (7лм/150часов; 90лм/12часов; 250лм/4часа), строб-сигнал

Bill

HeadCSO

Enlightened
Looks really nice apart from the strike bezel. Hopefully they will make a version without.

pipspeak

Enlightened
interesting... the ring at the base of the bezel looks like some sort of locking ring, so perhaps the light is focusable.

liquidsix

Enlightened
Right on! Just one day after I made a post in another thread saying I wanted an 18650 Olight and this comes out! Yeeeaaaa!

ambientmind

Enlightened
looks like a nice light, I like the clip. Its funny how things don't translae directly, my favorite parts are:

-Fully removable metal hostage "cigar" holding the torch for immediate inclusion
-Office modes:
Full click away - to set the phone
-Protection from erroneous installation nutrition

Those are some unique features! :D

1 what

Enlightened
I agree. Looks nice. I'd be very tempted to own it for the combination of performance plus style.

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]I did it with Systran

Announcement of the newest lamp Of olight Of m20 Of warrior down Cree R2.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Durable structure of lamp, steel shock edge, to [osleplyayushche] the bright strobe light and different functions of powerful luminous source: M20 Of warrior - this all, which to you is necessary before the real field of battle. Is brighter is stronger, with the distant light and many functions. Its versatility and endurance will undoubtedly not only give to you excellent light and combat means before the zone of task, but also M20 Of warrior - this is splendid selection for the personal protection: the dazzling light and toothed shock edges based on both sides of lamp will give to you dual protection with the self-defense. Easily controlled, rigid as real soldier, M20 - total energy, not resisted for the tactical missions and the daily use.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Super-bright light-emitting diode Of cree 7090 XR- E R2[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Nourishment: 2xCR123A either 2xR123 Li -Ion or 1[kh]18650 or 1[kh]17670[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sizes: 140[mm] (L) x of 33.5[mm] (D), the weight: 120.5[g][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Tactical button of the instantaneous start[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Auto-memorization of the last switch oned mode (even without the elements of nourishment)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Excellent heat dispersion of heating for the best protection of light-emitting diode and electrical components[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Excellent centering of beam of light with the irreproachable ray for the distant distances[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Ergonomic design with the reliable structure and the rolling for convenient control even besides the wet hands[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]The strong, indestructible body, which is not rolled up and has a protection from the impacts, the scratches[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Extended prevention of the lowered supply voltage[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Protection from the erroneous installation of the nourishment[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Strong and rapidly detached lace for averting the loss of lamp and lung of the access[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Completely metallic detachable clamp "cigar" retention of lamp for the instantaneous start[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Build it of clip (detachable)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Extended system for control besides nourishment for the uniform and identical light throughout of the life of the nourishment[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Steel leading shock edge (detachable) and trailing shock edge for the close contact battle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Various forms of head and of tail end with the button: before the pocket it is by feel the touch easy to find the button[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Protection from the random start (by special-turning of tail end with the button)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Smooth reflector or crumpled[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial][Turbo]- mode without the time constraints due to a good heat withdrawal of head lamp[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Full support Li -Ion of accumulators without the disappearance of the modes[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]It is created in accordance with the military standards of the USA: MIL-STD-810F[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Increased quality control[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]3 modes of brightness (7[lm]/150[chasov]; 90[lm]/12[chasov]; 250[lm]/4[chasa]), the strobe- signal[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Control besides the operating modes:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial]- Complete pushing of knob - start/the disconnection[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial]- The turning of head relative to body ([tuda]-[obratno] down 5-10 degrees) - switching between all modes[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial]- Light pressure without the flick - tactical start of the selected for the sake of turning mode beyond the necessary period[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Digital regulator, which gives a constant intensity of the glow[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]It is made from aviation aluminum Of t6061[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Anodizing the body: Type OF THE III (highest degree of hardness)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Standard of the waterproofness of the body: IPX-8 (highest)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Built-in processor for control besides the modes of the work of the lamp[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Ultra-transparent annealed glass with the dual anti-refined coating[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Into package enters plastic cassette for the batteries, case down the belt, the belt down the hand or the neck stored up: two rubber annuli, the lychnidiate ribbed cover plate down the button.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
1439047.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
1439048.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
1439049.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
1439050.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
1439051.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]This is announcement. Let us soon declare price. We expect to obtain the first copies against the beginning of September. On default we bring model on the smooth reflector, but certain quantity we desire to take also on the crumpled.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][Predzakazy] helmet down expert<[sobachka]>megatorch.ru[/FONT]

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hey everybody,

this looks like a very interesting flashlight! We discussed about a flashlight that could be compared to the Fenix TK10/11 but with strobe for tactical applications.

MattK told us about a flashlight that would come close to this, but he did not want to give away any further information. All he said was "it's coming soon" or "soon everybody will know".

look here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205325

Yesterday night (in Germany) I found this new discussion about the Olight M20 Warrior and I strongly believe, it was this flashlight, MattK was talking about!

I will wait until we will have the first reviews and further information here on the CPF, but I will keep an eye on this light! Maybe it comes as close to my "perfect tactical illumination tool" as possible right now!

If there is anyone with further information, come on and let us know!

Bye,

Stephan

shelbytwpk9

Newly Enlightened
Who would pick this login?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][Predzakazy] helmet down expert[/FONT]

.... nice light, alittle late though. (JBIII, TK11)

You may now call me "moistened helmet enthusiast".