Orange Knives?

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, let's see some pics of your orange knives! I started picking up some orange a couple months ago, and am growing rather attached to the color. Whether it's wood, G-10, Carbon Fiber, or whatever, I see lot's of great knives out there dressed in orange or orange and black. My most recent is a Hinderer Flashpoint. Still looking for an XM-18 to match, so keep me in mind!

Here's my current collection, growing weekly:

(L-R) BRKT Aroura, RAT RC-4, Downeast Knives Companion, BM Griptillian, Busse Active Duty, Hinderer Flashpoint

DSC_0050copy.jpg

DSC_0046copy.jpg

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Currently I only have a few................

caseseahorsies015ws.jpg

caseopgunboat01bt2.jpg

rangerhunterorangeg1005gu3.jpg

........but I plan on getting more as I have come to really like Orange G-10 in particular.

2xTap

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I will play!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator note:
Please resize IAW the CPF Rules & then repost...:thanks:

Images... If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. In addition, DO NOT hotlink the images!!! Hotlinking is when you are stealing the bandwidth of a website that you do not have permission to link to. For example, if you see an image on the Surefire website that you want to post in a post of yours, downloaed the image and then upload it to your own website or an image hosting site and then link to that image. Do Not link directly to the image on the Surefire website! That is called "hotlinking"... it is bad form... and it is stealing bandwidth that doesn't belong to you and you don't have permission to use in that manner. Members caught hotlinking will be asked to remove the link if they cannot correct it. Members who continuously have to be asked not to hotlink will lose posting privileges.

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see blades Gun-Koted. I think that would be a great finish, both asthetically and functionally.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah yes, the orange XM-18 liner lock. I thought we might see that one in here. Pure torture TKC! My two most wanted knives right now are an orange XM-18 and an orange with Carbon Fiber inserts Todd Begg Glimpse. Neither of which I'll likely see until after the new year. :mecry:

Keep 'em coming ladies and gents! There's some nice stuff out there!

DonL

Enlightened
I'd love one of the Busses. I've got two Game Wardens, but never managed to snag one of the orange beauts.

I also like the looks of those Hinderers. Very nice.

Currently I only have a few................

rangerhunterorangeg1005gu3.jpg

........but I plan on getting more as I have come to really like Orange G-10 in particular.

2xTap

I've got one of the folders like on the bottom. Excellent little piece. What's the fixed model up on top, one of the Bark Rivers?

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
DonL,

The fixed blade pictured above those two Case pieces is a Ranger Knives Custom Hunter...........

rangerhunterorangeg1001pb0.jpg

rangerhunterorangeg1002gk8.jpg

2xTap

Dantor

Enlightened
very nice, im looking for a big camp chopper, this might just be the one

it is one tough blade HH, I have really pounded on that sucker, it can take it ;)

now that's the old style, the newer Rangers are a little different, more of a clip point and a different exposed tang, but Justin can/and will make it any way you want.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What model is that jbosman1013? Looks like a handy little fixed blade!

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
What model is that jbosman1013? Looks like a handy little fixed blade!

It is a Spyderco Mule team knife. They come without sheaths or handles so you got to make your own. It is very reasonable priced and the few that were made were sold within a few days.

The first one was 52100 steel, M4, CPM S90V and several other steels are planned for future runs.

Mine is probably getting wood scales:thumbsup:

Sverre

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you mean about the pumpkin ASH- Wish I could talk myself into needing one as well! I'm waiting for black/orange BAD to to show up at the company store so I can snag one. No luck yet...

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
My BRKT Fox River handled in blaze orange G-10 has yet to arrive a month after ordering it :( . The pumpkin handle is what tiger hide micarta should have been. And yes, a BAD in the black/orange G-10 seen on the Sus Scrofa in the Company Store would be sweet. On an MS, even sweeter :) .

Last edited: