You won't believe the luck!!

SafetyBob

Enlightened
Well, I was surfing around CPF and caught the very, very old thread about the 2C and 3xCR123 mod. I remember that around the time of that thread is when I saw the utube video on modding a cheap AA plastic flashlight (ray-o-vac or something) and slapping in 3 CR123 batteries with a 6 Cell bulb. It was crazy how bright that thing was.

So I have a few 2 C M@gs around the house I was hoping to put the big Emoli's into. Well I really don't want to hone them out or do anything with them so there they sat......the comments by the wife about all "THOSE" flashlights and what was I going to do with them. Well, I was going to show her "what" those lights were going to be used for.....3xCR123 and a 5 cell bulb.

So I started looking for the 5 and 6 cell bulbs that I knew I had somewhere in this room. I know I had extras when I started drilling out the plastic flashlights a couple of years ago, so I looked and looked and then in a box......a plain and simple white box with some extra no longer used M@g parts...... I saw it.

It was a piece of grey foam that is used for pipe insulation but it had professionally placed shrink wrap around it. I thought, what the???

Found an unused, virgin................Malkoff droppin for a C M@g. Honestly I didn't even realize I had it. Slapped that baby into a silver 2C with some Accupower Evolution NiMH C batteries and the most beautiful Seoul LED light came out of it.

Life is good......

Bob E.