The Killer AAA Titanium Keychain Light For Sale
In Stock for Immediate Shipment.
- Ideally suited for use with the Sanyo Ni-MH 1000maH AAA battery or the eneloop 800mAH AAA battery
- Constant current driver delivers 40mA to the Nichia 5mm GS LED, bin W
- Total length, not including split ring, of 2.48"
- Diameter of .56"
- Custom-made silicone gasket to prevent inadverent battery movement when the light is off
- Uses any AAA battery with a voltage range of 1.2V to 1.8V
- Comes with an eneloop 800mAH rechargeable battery
- O-ring sealed for waterproofness
Price for Bare Titanium: $110 including shipping worldwide.
Price for PVD coated Titanium: $130 including shipping worldwide.
PVD Coated Killers:
From left to right: TiALN--Black/Purple, ALTiN--Black Hematite, TiN--Gold, and a bare Ti for comparison.
All the PVD coatings are extremely durable with great abrasion resistantance. The Black/Purple coating is quite 'sticky'--it has a non-slip surface, even though it is very smooth. The Black Hematite is very smooth, and very black. The Gold Killer is also smooth to the touch.
Coming Soon! TiCN PVD coated Killers:
L to R: Gunmetal Gray TiCN PVD, Black Hematite ALTiN PVD, and bare, polished Ti Killer.
The Gunmetal Gray is very sophisticated looking--perhaps more so in one's hand, than in a photo, though.
The Killer AAA is shipped with the 40mA driver installed as the standard driver now. A 12mA driver can re requested instead, if you want the longer run time.
CONUS orders sent with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance cost would be extra. One eneloop rechargeable 800mAH battery included.
PayPal cash to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
PayPal credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com