Phoenix Electroforms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51

Thread: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

  1. #1

    Thinking Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I'm looking to get two more small gennies. I already have two Honda EU2000i's and have zero complaints about them. If I'm using an electric appliance away from the house it's easier to pull one of these gennies out than it is to unroll and reroll an extension cord. I'm 99% certain I'll go with Hondas again as I'll still be able to parallel any two of them if one goes kaput, plus I might be able to cobble together a working genny out of two or three non-working ones should the need ever arise. And I won't have to stash another kind of maintenance/basic repair parts. I've never used the Yami but I'm intrigued by it and it's slightly larger brother, the EF2800iC. Wisesales.com has about a $200 price increase between the Honda and the smaller Yami, I didn't even think to ask about the bigger Yami when I called.

    Lots of people around here have experience with gennies in general and the ones I've mentioned in particular. If you were going to buy your generators over again from scratch with the knowledge you have now, what would you get(not limited to the ones I've mentioned), and why?



    P.S. If anyone knows of a diesel genny in this size, please let me know!
    Last edited by Diesel_Bomber; 09-14-2008 at 07:05 PM.
    Got Biodiesel?

  2. #2
    Flashaholic* BIGIRON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,888

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I have the Yam 2800. Works fine. I'd buy another one. But your idea about matching Honda's makes sense to me.

  3. #3
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iC

    Not sure where i saw it, maybe Wisesales. Tha Yams were set up for 3 different types of fuel. I have a honda, and happy with it. But if i was looking now, would consider the tri fuel Yam, think it was a 2800. Al
    Last edited by litew8; 09-14-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: error

  4. #4

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Bomber View Post
    I'm looking to get two more small gennies. I already have two Honda EU2000i's and have zero complaints about them. If I'm using an electric appliance away from the house it's easier to pull one of these gennies out than it is to unroll and reroll an extension cord. I'm 99% certain I'll go with Hondas again as I'll still be able to parallel any two of them if one goes kaput, plus I might be able to cobble together a working genny out of two or three non-working ones should the need ever arise. And I won't have to stash another kind of maintenance/basic repair parts. I've never used the Yami but I'm intrigued by it and it's slightly larger brother, the EF2800iC. Wisesales.com has about a $200 price increase between the Honda and the smaller Yami, I didn't even think to ask about the bigger Yami when I called.

    Lots of people around here have experience with gennies in general and the ones I've mentioned in particular. If you were going to buy your generators over again from scratch with the knowledge you have now, what would you get(not limited to the ones I've mentioned), and why?



    P.S. If anyone knows of a diesel genny in this size, please let me know!
    I've got the "twins" Honda EU2000i's with the parallel cord and a parallel kit from 'Reliance'. I love them, ultra gas efficient. I bought them in 2006 because in 2005 I went for 5 days without electricity after Hurricane Wilma and 3 days after Katrina. I had a large generator (6.5 KVA) back then and at the time I thought bigger is better since I could power up the entire house (or at least one or two major appliance at a time. The large generator, a Honda ES6500 went through 2/3 to 1 gallons per hour depending on the load. But even with a minimal load of 500 watts (my kitchen fridge) it was gulping down 2/3 of a gallon per hour and I began running out of gas after just 2 to 3 days (eventually I siphoned gas out of my trucks). The lesson I learn is get the smallest generator that can run your most important appliance (refridgerator) for fuel efficiency for the long haul. I also bought a marine type freezer/refrigerator that can run on 12v/120v. So I set myself up to literally run on just 3 to 4 gallons of gasoline per day instead of 14 to 20 gallons a day. After Hurricane Wilma it was impossible to find a gasoline station for nearly 7 days after the storm which is also what is apparently happening in the Houston area now with this recent hurricane Ike.

    I still will use the big 6.5 KVA Honda but for just a half-hour to one hour at a time. It runs my water heater (got to have a warm shower) and it takes about 15 minutes to get the water warm enough to be comfortable. In addition I have well water and I need 220 volts to run two Gould Pumps, one to pump water from the well into a cistern, and a second pump to pressurize the contact tank and get the psi up to 50 PSI for the house.

    I looked at Diesels, and during Wilma one of my neighbors was running a diesel. Diesel is good, and if I had to re-think the Honda ES6500 I would have gone with a Honda Diesel for the simple reason that diesel fuel is far less dangerous to store than gasoline. The only reason I didn't get a Diesel generator is that I am totally "gasoline". I have two gasoline trucks, lawnmowers, power equipment and I will always go through gasoline no matter what. If I ended up with a diesel generator, I would have to at least burn up the fuel in the generator at least once a year to rotate the storage. But the nice thing about diesel is that you can get those auxiliary tanks for the truck bed and they come in sizes like 250 gallons.

    You can't have a 250 gallon gasoline auxiliary tank in the bed of a truck. Its too dangerous and I believe the DOT prohibits those. Its just too dangerous. Furthermore Gasoline storage is limited to 25 gallons per property here where I live under the fire code. Its just plain dangerous because gasoline has such a volatile fume and a very low flash point. But Diesel would be the way to go for a long term generator runtime where you may need to run it for 10 days and need to have 250 gallons kept in storage.
    Last edited by Darkpower; 09-15-2008 at 10:49 AM.

  5. #5
    Flashaholic* KC2IXE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,215

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Bomber View Post
    I'm looking to get two more small gennies. I already have two Honda EU2000i's
    One nice thing about the Hondas - you can parallel them, and it becomes a 4000 watt genset
    73 de KG2V
    My Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com/
    Hompage: http://www.thegallos.com
    You are what you do when it counts - The Masso

  6. #6
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    662

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    It would probably be a good idea to wait a month or two before you buy one to allow for people down here to get however many they need.

    It doesn't sound like you really need one right away so.....

  7. #7
    Thread Killer Illum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Florida, USA
    Posts
    12,692

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    In order to make a meaningful comparison between the two...I think it may be agreed to list out advantage points on both sides...specifically from the ones who own one, used one, or better yet: repaired one.
    I don't know of any yamaha generator threads, but heres the Honda one

    Honda Super Quiet EU2000i Generator
    Spans 4 pages and covers alot of information, I'd give it a read if you have the time.

  8. #8
    Flashaholic* snakebite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    dayton oh
    Posts
    2,136

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    i would go honda.
    btw forget about buying one in the dayton/cincinnati oh area as everyone went nuts buying them up .was even sombody buying out local stores and scalping!
    definately something to buy well in advance of disaster!

    i am always looking for old radios and tv sets.tube stuff.ham gear.i repair all the above.
    email me for more info. SPAMMERS WILL BE PUNISHED!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Thanks for the responses, folks. Hope to hear some more.

    I already have a 3kw diesel genny, two EU2000i's and a smear of power inverters. The two new Hondas(or whatever else) will be for use on my work trucks, mostly to run work lights away from the truck. I've decided to buy local; I'm in Oregon and I very much doubt any purchase I make will affect anything that happens down south. If it turns out that my purchase will deprive someone in a hurricane ravaged area of a generator then I'll gladly wait.

    Might have to build my own small diesel genny one of these days when I get bored enough.

    Got Biodiesel?

  10. #10
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Well, I'll chime in since I've bought 3 of the yamaha units and 4 of the honda ones.

    honda:
    1. cooling air (read: hot) exits through louvered back end. useful for heating water and drying clothes.
    2. recoil started is inside unit. I hate to think what a rope replacement entails.
    3. 1600w rated, 2000 surge
    4. fuel shutoff integrated with electrical shutoff
    5. 1 gal tank. You can add an extended run setup that will suction from a 5/10/etc gal tank. no fuel gauge.
    6. running noise is more of a hummmmmmm sound.
    7. easy to change oil, just tip it over.


    yamaha:
    1. cooling air exit in several directions. unable to be harnessed easily.
    2. typical outside-accessible rope
    3. 2500w rated, 2800 surge (efg2800 series)
    4. separate fuel shutoff. possible to turn it off and let the carb run dry
    5. 3 gal tank with gauge. no such extended run setup easily available w/o cutting the fuel lines.
    6. while a touch noisier than the honda (and vastly quieter that traditional gensets), running noise is more staccato/pop pop pop.
    7. oil change requires wrench and spillage.

    In short...

    Both are extremely strong offerings that will run critical items in a normal house. The yamaha's got a little more power, but it's also noisier and a touch heavier. Both handle sudden surges very well.

    I use the honda. The stream of usable hot air pouring out the back is very useful for my purposes. It's VERY nice to find your wet shoes completely dry after just an hour. The hum it puts out is practically soothing, making it easy to sleep at night with it going.

    I haven't made a measured analysis, but the honda appears better on fuel for the same load.

    I question why you are buying 2 more of what you already have. I've seen eu2000s with over 5000 hours on them. (no, that's not a typo) If I had only eu2000 models my next purchase would be something DIFFERENT.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    FL panhandle
    Posts
    2,704

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    turbodog has to be the gen. guru of CPF so what he says is pretty much the low down on gens.

    I have the twin EU2000's and couldn't be happier. I mean that, I might find something I like just as well but not better. I have a an old Coleman 4000, use it as a loaner. I have a Generac 6500 elec. start, can't afford the gas and couldn't get enough gas if I really needed it and a 1/2 interest in a 6000 diesel, trying to sell it.

    If I had to give one example of what pushed me over the edge to "couldn't be happier" it was when I was running a conversion van all day with the 24" TV turned on and DVD playing in repeat. I hooked up the EU2000 and it's trickle battery charger to the batt. of the van and let it run 12+ hours. When I shut it off there was still a little fuel in it. 12 hours=1gallon of fuel in eco mode. When I started the van the engine turned over just as strongly as it should. I had been very happy with the 6 hour runtime with a heavy load but 12 hours blew me a away. I haven't tried it but I think you could run a small TV, 2 fans and a light and get 12 hours per gallon, amazing.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    After Ike cut our power (in east texas), the eu2000 provided for our needs very well. It ran the fridge, small chest freezer, fans, modem, router, laptop, cordless phone/answering machine,bathroom lights during the day for 12 to 14 hours per tank. By unpluging the fridge & freezer we could use the micro-vent hood to warm up food etc. It was nice to have the vent hood on for cooking on the (gas) stove top also. At night we ran a 5000btu window A/c along with 3 different fans and a few night lights scattered throughout the house. I would fill the honda about 10:30 pm and the gen was good untill 8:00 or so the next morning. I ordered my second eu2000 monday after the storm from Wise equipment for($884.00) delivered and it showed up wednesday, double boxed. I would not be hesitant about the yamaha at all if the power/portability ect. was in accordance to my needs as Yamaha makes fine dependable products. My wife now has greater appreciation for my flashaholism and the tiny quiet generators.

  13. #13
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by lightplay22 View Post
    After Ike cut our power (in east texas), the eu2000 provided for our needs very well. It ran the fridge, small chest freezer, fans, modem, router, laptop, cordless phone/answering machine,bathroom lights during the day for 12 to 14 hours per tank. By unpluging the fridge & freezer we could use the micro-vent hood to warm up food etc. It was nice to have the vent hood on for cooking on the (gas) stove top also. At night we ran a 5000btu window A/c along with 3 different fans and a few night lights scattered throughout the house. I would fill the honda about 10:30 pm and the gen was good untill 8:00 or so the next morning. I ordered my second eu2000 monday after the storm from Wise equipment for($884.00) delivered and it showed up wednesday, double boxed. I would not be hesitant about the yamaha at all if the power/portability ect. was in accordance to my needs as Yamaha makes fine dependable products. My wife now has greater appreciation for my flashaholism and the tiny quiet generators.
    Now you just need one of these so it'll run for days. Just drop the hose off into a larger tank.


    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Surely got plans in the works to connect them both to a larger tank. Really thankful that not much rain came to us with Ike, or refueling would have been a very wet undertaking. Its good to note the the honda has an actual fuel pump that will draw fuel from an unpressurized container. I don't know if yamaha uses the same set up or not. This, i suppose, could be an important matter for some.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I found this on hooking up two EU2000i to a single external tank. Something that I wanted to do.

    http://members.cox.net/ccandies/Hondas.htm

  16. #16
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpower View Post
    I found this on hooking up two EU2000i to a single external tank. Something that I wanted to do.

    http://members.cox.net/ccandies/Hondas.htm
    That's the same thing I built above with one important difference. If EITHER cap fails to have an airtight seal, both units will cease to draw fuel from the external tank. And so, you also can't use it with just a single unit either.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  17. #17
    Enlightened tarponbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I recommended a Honda 2000i to a relative in Houston --- He bought on day two of Ike outage --- After nine days without power, he said it ran fine, sipped fuel. He ran his fridge and a large fan the whole time. Said it was miserable, but the genset worked great.

    We bought a Honda some time back for hurricane duty -- Still runs and works fine. I usually just buy Honda, it's the most reliable for me.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Hi,

    Me likey the Honda and Yamaha gensets. Really, I love them all. You can't go wrong with an inverter based gen. I started with a pair of Honda EU2000's and I liked them more as a single unit than I did a pair because my pair would not share the load evenly. One of them had a slightly higher voltage output and would carry 65% of the load leaving the other at 35%. I hear most of them play nice together though.

    I ended up returning them both for a single Yamaha 3000 which is heavy, but the weight isn't an issue for my uses.

    The EF2400iS also has twinning capability, and 400 more watts of power (3.33A @ 120).

    If I were buying to twin, I'd probably try two EF2400iS Yamaha's. If I were buying a single smaller gen, I'd probably go with the Honda.

    Good luck,

    Alan

  19. #19

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    That's the same thing I built above with one important difference. If EITHER cap fails to have an airtight seal, both units will cease to draw fuel from the external tank. And so, you also can't use it with just a single unit either.
    I'm sure one or both legs of the tubes can be fitted with an inline shut-off petcock ball-valve.

  20. #20
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    That's not the point.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    That's not the point.
    Well then what is the point?

    That dual-feed system is designed to keep two EU2000i's fed like lightplay22 suggested. If either side develops a leak you'll be able to see the air in the tubes... presumbably before the tanks runs dry and the engine sputters. Secondly to use it on one side, its a simple matter of pinching off the other side or using an inline cuttoff valve. Not a major draw back.

    I've got the twins and I got 12 hours run time on one tank of about a gallon running just a single solitary EU2000i running two portable Waeco freezer/refridgerators. Frankly. I rarely leave a generator running for more than 3 to 4 hours without checking up on them.

  22. #22
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    The point is that it's twice as likely to fail, and only half as useful as 2 separate setups could be.

    Independent setups allow the generators to be split up if needed. You could put on on each side of the house. You could loan one out.

    With the 2into1 setup, you've already bought the expensive part, the gas cap. Just hang a filter and hose off it from there. If you've bought a pair of ~$1000 (each) generators surely there's no appreciable cost savings.

    Also, when used, the tubes fill with gas. Unscrewing them becomes an art since there's no swivel on any of these setups. A single feed setup allows the tube to easily rotate as the cap is unscrewed. Then, as air enters the system, you can let the tube drain into the genset tank and aux tank so you stay clean and don't spill gas. I am speaking from experience.

    Matter of fact.... to screw or unscrew both generators you'd have to hold the hose and rotate the generator underneath it to avoid kinking/twisting your hose(s).
    Last edited by turbodog; 09-23-2008 at 10:43 PM.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    The point is that it's twice as likely to fail, and only half as useful as 2 separate setups could be.

    Independent setups allow the generators to be split up if needed. You could put on on each side of the house. You could loan one out.

    With the 2into1 setup, you've already bought the expensive part, the gas cap. Just hang a filter and hose off it from there. If you've bought a pair of ~$1000 (each) generators surely there's no appreciable cost savings.

    Also, when used, the tubes fill with gas. Unscrewing them becomes an art since there's no swivel on any of these setups. A single feed setup allows the tube to easily rotate as the cap is unscrewed. Then, as air enters the system, you can let the tube drain into the genset tank and aux tank so you stay clean and don't spill gas. I am speaking from experience.

    Matter of fact.... to screw or unscrew both generators you'd have to hold the hose and rotate the generator underneath it to avoid kinking/twisting your hose(s).
    Separate set up's... Okay that makes sense.

    On the screwing the cap on, how about detaching first and inserting the tube and clamping it after the cap is screwed on the genie's fuel tank?

    The thing about the EU2000i is that the inverter technology produces a very efficient fuel consumption that is almost linear with the load. So the idea of running the generator twins 24 hours for days on end without refueling is very appealing when you can load anywhere from 100 watts to 3200 watts on them and use just the right amount of fuel.

    Like I said in my post above, my first mistake many years ago was to buy a large 6.5 kVA generator which gobbles up 2/3 of a gallon per hour whether it was loaded with a 100 watts or 3250 watts simply because its such a large engine, twin cylinder water cooled and and it needs to turn 3600 rpms in order to supply any load at 60 cycles per second. It makes little change to the fuel consumed whether its a half load or no load.
    Last edited by Darkpower; 09-24-2008 at 02:02 PM.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Lots of good ideas going on here! One thing I will need to address on my extended run setup will be keeping water out of the aux tank as I don't have a carport or garage. During the Ike outage, the honda was one the north side of the house protected by the roof overhang.(Yea, I know it wasn't 15' from house) It got wet from wind blown rain coming mostly from the south, but it did not get soaked or rained on directly. Read somewhere else that heavy rain has no effect on the honda, but I don't want to test it with mine, but I would need a water tight setup for the extended fuel supply.

  25. #25
    Flashaholic* turbodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    4,071

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Quote Originally Posted by lightplay22 View Post
    Lots of good ideas going on here! One thing I will need to address on my extended run setup will be keeping water out of the aux tank as I don't have a carport or garage. During the Ike outage, the honda was one the north side of the house protected by the roof overhang.(Yea, I know it wasn't 15' from house) It got wet from wind blown rain coming mostly from the south, but it did not get soaked or rained on directly. Read somewhere else that heavy rain has no effect on the honda, but I don't want to test it with mine, but I would need a water tight setup for the extended fuel supply.

    I've ran mine several times in rain, light and moderate. It's not run during a downpour though. So far, no problems.

    Take my hose setup and lengthen the hose. Insert hose into 5 gal tank. Place one of those cheap large plastic boxes (from wal-mart) upside down over the box. Put cinderblock on box.

    As far as that goes, you could take a similar box, cut a huge hole in each end, and place it over the genset.
    Last edited by turbodog; 09-25-2008 at 08:16 PM.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    The plastic box/cinder block idea is a great idea! Very functional, economical, and easy to store when not in use. Gas caps, hose, inline filters, plastic boxes, and tach/hour meters, man this generator thing is almost as bad, HaHa, as the flashlight thing. If 123 cells were 10 for a dollar and gas was $0.25 per gallon man the fun we could have!!

  27. #27

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I often thought of making a more permanent housing outside with a slab that can be locked, similar to those beige metal fixed generator set housings that are permanently mounted outside, simply because of the problem of theft, especially during a prolonged black-out. During the outage with Wilma and Katrina, my biggest fear was that a thief would get my generator (the big ol' Honda ES6500) and just wheel it away since it has a wheel set. I lost all my fencing during the storms and my generators were difficult to hide from a passing car. I had it chained and locked but that is no deterrent. I had created a 'hide' with broken fence and debris in order to hide it.

    They were stealing city own generators that were chained to traffic light poles. The city had bought hundreds to keep traffic going and a gang of thieves with bolt cutters made off with dozens.

  28. #28
    Administratior
    Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Green Bay, WI USA
    Posts
    6,345

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    That is one of the other advantages of the 2000i. After an outage it is really quiet and about all you can hear are gensets running. Since the Honda is quiet, if you put in the back of your house most people probably wouldn’t hear it from the road and be tempted to walk off with it.
    Brock - Used to have some web sites

  29. #29
    Flashaholic jezzyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    S Yorks, England
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    I have the UK version the eu20i and its great. I have a propane conversion so I can run if off cylinders of propane. Propane is a lot safer to store than petrol and it comes in its own storage container and never goes off!
    We call them torches here in England...

  30. #30

    Default Re: Honda EU2000i vs. Yamaha EF2400iS

    Theft is a real concern and the bright red will really catch the eye if you have to use it where folks passing can catch a glimps of it. I REALLY dislike thieves of any kind and hope to never be visited by any. I think I'll look to see if there are any easy ways to chain or bolt the honda to a concrete slab.
    The times I've used my gen on a construction sight, I always see the way some folks really eye it when they think I'm not watching. Pawn shops are not full of easily taken power tools and such just because a contractor falls on hard times, so I always pay attention to who is observing and ponder what they might have on their mind.
    In a power outage, I would not even think of leaving the gen unattended, even for 10 minutes. Thats another beauty of the little honda, you can take it with you really easy or lock it in the house or storage building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •