Does anyone have an eagle?

Paul520

Newly Enlightened
This Eagle flashlight doesn't seem to have any review beamshots. I assume it does not take any LF LA's. But was wondering how bright and tight the focus really is?

PS- Did find this page, but them beamshots aren't really to usefull.

Thanks, Paul

Last edited:

ugrey

Enlightened
I have one. I bought it when they were new. I liked the smaller head. They are very bright, at least 225 real Surefire lumens. I can't tell you the run time. I have not run mine that much. It is supposed to be 50 minutes. The problem is the focusing head. I have never seen a focusing head that worked very well. There is one best posistion for the head and anything else has rings. Even this middle posistion has a few rings. I have been spoiled by the SureFire perfect beams. My suggestion to you is to buy a Rattlesnake M90. You can get a Lumens Factory High Output bulb or even a Wolf Eyes Turbo Head at some future date, if you want. The Eagle 4 head will not come off, I tried. I gave my Eagle 4 to my brother. I wish I had bougt an M90 instead. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Paul520

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help, ugrey. I was just checking other options, and keep coming back to the same setup: as you also have suggested, it will be the Rechargeable M90 plus a LF EO-9L. A raider would be good 2nd choice, but the extra D36 throw is necessary for my application.