• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Eagle Has Landed. My LS27 has arrived (!)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well written light man, that's the idea when you get your McGizmo....to be overjoyed. My LS27 is not my EDC, that honor belongs to my PD-S, however from a functional perspective, the LS27 and it's perfect balance of flood/throw is just about the cream of the crop. I plan on keeping mine for a very long time, actually never intend to sell it, unless my children are starving and sacrifices need to be made.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Good descritpion !
Yes, the LS27 is the perfect light on both beams, and it uses one little CR123. It is a true gem, a masterpiece.
The only little problem is th ehead size that opposes pocket-carry. Otherwise, it is perfection. The low beam transforms it into another class of light.

bernie

toddxtyboy

Newly Enlightened
While many of you have more than one McGizmo, ( your lucky ) I've gone on record that I will only have one ( more for everyone else I guess )

I thought that when i splurged on my first mcgizmo about a month ago....:whistle:

i now have my fourth one on the way from Kansas! :party:

There really is something special about Don's lights. they're not the brightest, but the most pleasing to the eye and the most useful. its wierd, i can't quite put my finger on it...

Congrats on the Lunasol 27!