• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Dragon 08/40

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is my Ti Dragon 08/40. This thing has basically been sitting on my shelf since I received it from Charlie. It was brought out once or twice to show to friends, but other than that, it's been sitting unused. No dings, blemishes, etc.. Condition is exactly as it was received from Charlie. Dragon comes complete with the very sharp Stainless Steel Dragon Claw bezel.

You can read all about the Dragon here. Dragon functions and interface instructions available for download here.

I've added 6 tritium vials to the slot. 4 green vials at 90 degrees from each other, and 2 blue vials next to the green vial that indicates where the switch is.

[1 over-sized image removed by moderator]

dh2.jpg

dh3.jpg

Asking $665 (was $675) shipped to anywhere in the world by Registered Airmail with tracking number.

Payment by Cash Paypal/Paypal balance only.

Please note that I will not be responsible for loss or damage once the flashlight is in the mail. Insurance is available at additional cost, and I will assist you in filing any claims with the post office, but I will not be responsible for giving you a refund should anything happen.

I've also listed this over at other forums, so first "I'll take it post" by timestamp gets it.

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Dragon 08/40 - price drop

Hi Greg,

Can't believe its still here, but I'll take it. See PM.

Regards,

Mark