• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:*SPY 007* SOLD

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all :wave:
This light needs no introduction, #18 will do. It is the masterpiece of Data, the perfect 2-cell configuration IMO and absolutely gorgeous and asthecticly pleasing in every aspect, its the only flashlight that I have come in contact with that reminds me of a fine Swiss automatic watch. It pains me to part with it but it has spent its time with me just sitting in its Pelican case, only pulled out every once in awhile to marvel at it. The main reason I dont carry it is because it really needs a holster to be carried properly and I am just not a holster guy, so time for this day one, minty fresh specimen to find a new home and help me raise some funds for some mods for my new toy!
Comes with Pelican case and the spare O-rings that came with the light.

55522.jpg

55572.jpg

55552.jpg

IMG_55621.jpg

$1499. *SOLD*

Paypal only please.
Paypal fees and shipping to Conus(USPS Priority with insurance) included in price, international extra.
First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Michael.

Last edited:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:*SPY 007*

I really wish I could afford to replace the one I had to sell. It is a piece of functional art.. I also Wish I would have come closer to the real market value when I sold mine :| Good luck on your sale!

GVS_Lakers

Banned

I really wish I could afford to replace the one I had to sell. It is a piece of functional art.. I also Wish I would have come closer to the real market value when I sold mine :| Good luck on your sale!

No telling what the "real market value" is, too few have been sold. There are only so many Big Ballers out there.:broke:

wolverine1

Newly Enlightened

Hey Toby,

I still have your SPY 005. I did send it back to Dave and had all the upgrades done to it. I was wondering were you the first person to own the light?

Hope all is well with you and family.

Take Care,

Rick

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Hey Toby,

I still have your SPY 005. I did send it back to Dave and had all the upgrades done to it. I was wondering were you the first person to own the light?

Hope all is well with you and family.

Take Care,

Rick

please shoot me a pm...that snot the right time :)

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Man, another one sells, in under 2 hours, maybe the market would pay more? :eek:

This light is just so badass, I just couldnt fathom selling mine.... #0201 :D

Congrats to both the seller and the buyer! :party:

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:*SPY 007* SPF

Congrats to the buyer I am on the list for the
next run and I wanted to buy this I want one so bad!!!! :thumbsup:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice score. I think this is the best light out there and I have one set up for lanyard carry and one for pocket. Not a day goes buy without the click...click........click......click..........click.......click. The next one will be for " blinding the criminals"

Edwood

Enlightened
Nice score. I think this is the best light out there and I have one set up for lanyard carry and one for pocket. Not a day goes buy without the click...click........click......click..........click.......click. The next one will be for " blinding the criminals"

Actually you could probably beat the crap out of a criminal with the SPY 007, as it's built like a tank. Actually, I'll bet the SPY 007 could survive being run over by a tank. :D

Latest posts