Leather holster for SPY's

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
These are prototypes of a holster for the Spy 007 & 005. I'm working on
size, security, and design in order to "mass produce" these in as much as
you can mass produce a hand made item, And, here's the main
idea.........Get the price to $30 ish
These will have a belt clip on the back and are made from top grain
cowhide in brown, black, red, green, ???

Anybody interested?

Thanks,
Matt

IMG_4779-600x400.jpg

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those look great to me. I like the rugged simple Tool-Time look. These will blend in with a pair of jeans and boots just perfect. Good Job! I hope it is available with a closed belt loop design like your other horizontal holders so there is NO chance it can be lost. :twothumbs

You may want to ready some of your high end holsters too! :poke:

Cheers
Dave

Edwood

Enlightened
I like it, Matt.

Please explore the possibility of lining the inside with a soft microfiber / fleece type material to greatly reduce the scuffing and scratching that happens with most form fitting holsters. While wet molded holsters are better functionally, they are prone to causing scuffs and scratches.

I would certainly be in for one.

I would prefer an Integral Belt Loop .

-Ed

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it, Matt.

Please explore the possibility of lining the inside with a soft microfiber / fleece type material to greatly reduce the scuffing and scratching that happens with most form fitting holsters. While wet molded holsters are better functionally, they are prone to causing scuffs and scratches.

-Ed

I would like to see this as well. Clip works for me.
Hmmm, can I buy your prototype :sssh:

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
Those look great to me. I like the rugged simple Tool-Time look. These will blend in with a pair of jeans and boots just perfect. Good Job! I hope it is available with a closed belt loop design like your other horizontal holders so there is NO chance it can be lost. :twothumbs

You may want to ready some of your high end holsters too! :poke:

Cheers
Dave

I like the look and $30ish sounds good, too. Perfect for my 005.

I agree with Dave on the high end Holesters, too. If I'm lucky enough to score an 007, I want a Klingon Croc Holester for it. That's the one with the BIG ridges. :twothumbs

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to have a black one that fits 1 1/2" belt. I like the simple look.:thumbsup:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
I have been working on a lined model but will not have it available as soon as I'd hoped. In fact I've had to postpone taking new orders until probably the first of November.
My real job (rural mailcarrier) just jumped from part time to full time and with the group orders I received last week, I am quite overbooked. I will still have the current orders finished in a timely manner but need a little design time before I start taking orders again.
Please feel free to e-mail if you have questions.
Thanks,
Matt

chellyc

Enlightened
I would like to add my order for one holster with a belt loop to this group buy if possible. Also I'll probably order a high-end one from you when you start taking orders again. My 007 will certainly deserve more than one pair of shoes!

Chelly

Edwood

Enlightened
I have been working on a lined model but will not have it available as soon as I'd hoped. In fact I've had to postpone taking new orders until probably the first of November.
My real job (rural mailcarrier) just jumped from part time to full time and with the group orders I received last week, I am quite overbooked. I will still have the current orders finished in a timely manner but need a little design time before I start taking orders again.
Please feel free to e-mail if you have questions.
Thanks,
Matt

No worries, folks, Matt's work is well worth the wait.

I wasn't able to keep my place for a 2nd SPY 007, but I'd like one of these more compact Holsters.

I'm more than willing to wait for however long you need, if you are willing to oblige my 'Roo fetish. ;)

-Ed

easilyled

Flashaholic
I like it, Matt.

-Ed

+1. I'd be very interested in one but would prefer one without a belt clip and some soft inner lining to prevent any scuffs
since the finish on the SPY 007 is very subtle.

Russki

Enlightened
Since I bought spy 007 :twothumbs, I would be definitely interested in holster for it.
Count me in.
Thanks.