where to buy cr123's until my rechargables show up.

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
Well my new eagletac is on the way, but 4sevens does not have the aw rechargables in stock right now, they said they would ship them seperately when they come in. So , no problem i will just run up to walmart and get a couple of sets of cr123 until my rcr123's show up.

I get to wallyworld and the only cr123's i can find are energizer lithiums "i think that is what they were" and they are 10bucks a set:huh:. Man i am not used to spending that kind of money on batteries.

I decided not to buy them and hold off for something a little better priced, maybe radioshack has regular cr123's in stock. Fill me in on what i should do, it sounded like i will have a couple of weeks to play with a new light without rechargers. and it sounds like the eagletac really likes its batteries.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want affordable CR123 cells, unless you can find a place that sells packs of Surefire or Streamlight CR123 cells you'll probably have to buy online.

matt0

Enlightened
Lowe's has a 2pack of SureFire 123's for less than $5

EDIT: Wow, Marduke and I posted the same thing at the same time... :thinking:

Last edited:

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Lowes Has The Surefire 2 Pack CR123A Batteries for $4.99

Its not the best price, but they are fairly cheap compared to pharmacies/electronics stores.

hook63

Newly Enlightened
If you want a deal on 123's there are a lot of places online to buy them (lighthound,batteryjunction and batterystation) to name a few, but I havn't seen local places that sell them for a good price yet. If you use your lights alot you might want some for backup anyway they last for 10 years or so. They say on the forum that the US and Japanes made ones are the best.

Axion

Enlightened
Any of the outdoors type places like Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop should have the 2 for $5 surefire packs.

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
So which one did you order? I have a p10c on the way.

I went with the EagleTac T10C2 , i was going to get the 18650 version, but i decided i was going to go with the brightest thing they had. I just got a nitecore d10 and like it alot, so now i wanted something that put out alot of light, and had good throw with good spill. Most of the reviews seem to say that these things are pretty bright. I plan to get a total of about 3 sets of batt. for it.

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
Locally, Lowes sells 2-packs of SF cells for $5

Thanks marduke, and matt0, i really appreciate everyone awnsering what you must think are silly and redundant questions. Marduke has been quick with accurate information anytime i have asked a question on this forum.

I cant afford to fish offshore, or to buy new guns anymore, this might be a cheaper hobby. Im already thinking about what new light next, and i dont even have this one yet. I might be asking some P7 questions.

Burgess

Flashaholic
this might be a cheaper hobby

:laughing: ___ :):lolsign::crackup:

Yeah, it MIGHT be . . . .

If only one could stay away from this website.

:whistle:
_

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
lol, yeh i havent even told my wife about the second light, but then again i brought home a 7500 dollar dirtbike without asking also. So, about the p7 lights. :laughing:

Chadder

Enlightened
I happen to travel a lot and when I need batteries for my lights I always go to the surefire website. They have a search function to find an authorized dealer. Those dealers always have batteries at a good price. This might be a good place to start.

pfccypret

Newly Enlightened
lol, yeh i havent even told my wife about the second light, but then again i brought home a 7500 dollar dirtbike without asking also. So, about the p7 lights. :laughing:

If I were your wife, I'd be mad also

*thinks of all the lights he could get for $7500* :whistle:

Also, if you need cheap batteries, check out local Law Enforcement Supply Stores/Gun Shops.

Some will try to screw you like the big box stores on prices, but others will have 123s for a fair price.