Just Announced: Hinderer 24!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rick just announced the release of his 4" XM... the XM-24. The first prototypes will be at the Plaza Cutlery show.

Yes! :devil:

Too bad I'm on the wrong coast...

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very good. I will be there to pick one up if they are made available for purchase.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard about that!! That is cool!!! I saw a picture of an all titanium XM-24, and it was sweeeeeet!!

Delghi

Enlightened
That's great news how can I missed this! Thanks Chronos for the heads up!

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Handled the XM-24 for quite a while today. My thoughts on the XM-18? Nice. XM-24? Waaaaay nicer :) . Locks up with great assurance, the models on display exhibited zero blade play. Only three "one-time only" titanium XM-24s were up for lottery on Saturday. About a 100 total entries for the day, the XM-24s were going for seven and a quarter a piece. Unfortunately, my card was not drawn :( . That said, I'll take a production XM-24 handled in G-10 over a titanium XM-18 any day of the week. You have to hold, feel, flick and pocket one to understand :thumbsup: .

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your thoughts- appreciated!

This is definitely one of the few knives that has me excited. Great stuff. :twothumbs

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also got to handle these at Plaza. Sweet!! I'd still rather have a 3" XM-18 though....