• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] A Couple Titanium Custom Lights - Stonewashed - Beadblasted and Flamed

Delghi

Enlightened
Hello,

Lately I've been playing with some different finish on my custom titanium lights :)

I wanted something special to match a few of my favourite knives and I got this couple I really like: stonewashed, beadblasted and flamed..

img3550webod0.jpg

I have parts ready to complete them with McClicky switch, UCL lens, McR-20S reflector and GD500 USVOH Aleph engine.
If preferred I can sell them as a host, you can drop-in parts you wish.

Price is 565$ for the complete and 425$ for the host.

SOLD

Shipping is 8$ in Europe and 12$ oversea.
Paypal only. Post here if you want one of them and PM me for payment.

A couple more pics :)

img3495webtx3.jpg

img3256weblp5.jpg

A few thoughts:
Head is 8 fluted as opposed to my previous 6 fluted verison. Body has an improved design too.
Stonewashed finish is very durable and will help hiding many scratches.
The flamed finish is hand made so everyone will have a pretty unique pattern, I think it could remember lighting bolts :)

Please contact me if you have any questions
Hope you like them
Thanks

David

Last edited:

Toglud

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: A few of Special Titanium Custom Lights Finish Stonewashed- Beadblasted and F

I'll take 1 complete beadblasted and flamed.

Torben.

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: A few of Special Titanium Custom Lights Finish Stonewashed- Beadblasted and F

I Will take a complete stonewashed piece.

bf1

Enlightened

:paypal:Thanks, Barry

Delghi

Enlightened

PP received thanks these will ship on Monday morning :)

2 flamed and 2 stonewashed left: one of them complete the other host.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

I'll attest to the exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail that Delghi displays in producing his lights. :twothumbs

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! that blueish color flaming looks awesome. Thats one of the best finish ideas I have seen. A little heavier on the flame would be even better. Thanks for the pics.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

love both, but the flame is awesome!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beutiful work!!:twothumbs

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great job, really surprised that no one has done this. I had been thinking of stonewashing my sundrop though.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will you take Custom orders of Stonewashing Ti lights?

Thinking about Ti Mclux III-PD`s etc etc..
Regards,
Benny

Ganp

Enlightened

Those are really nice David. :eek:oo:

I especially like the flamed finish.:bow:

Colin.

Delghi

Enlightened

I sent you a pm Morpheus but I think stonewashing a PD opposing to an Aleph based light won't be so easy since the board, wires and led are integrated and need soldering work to disassemble and reassemble.

Thanks for the comments guys! I thought this lights for me ;) and for knife enthusiastics too :)

This is a pic with a couple of matching knives:

img3544webeg5.jpg

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

VERY NICE! :thumbsup:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anybody have the length on one of these guys?

Delghi

Enlightened

Anybody have the length on one of these guys?

Just measured total length 93 mm / 3.7"

Last edited:

Delghi

Enlightened

Update:

Everything shipped today.

2 only left for sale now : a stonewashed and a flamed. One of them complete the other host :)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

I sent you a pm Morpheus but I think stonewashing a PD opposing to an Aleph based light won't be so easy since the board, wires and led are integrated and need soldering work to disassemble and reassemble.

Thanks for the comments guys! I thought this lights for me ;) and for knife enthusiastics too :)

This is a pic with a couple of matching knives:

img3544webeg5.jpg
Delghi,
You can't post a picture like this whithout telling more :whistle:
Sorry for the off topic question but most of the members must be like me :drool: :eek:oo: :ironic: Please tell us what are these knives?