whats all available in glow in the dark?

ozner1991

Enlightened
i got my zebra light an few weeks ago and i kinda liked the GITD button cover. (the GITD bug bit me:crackup:) so i want to know what other kind of products are available in GITD

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Between glow powder and glow paint, you can make pretty much anything you want glow. Powder/epoxy mix behind/around the emitter makes the whole reflector assembly glow, or you can put a ring of it around your switch for a full glow tail, paint your clip for a glow clip, mix n' match colors, etc

Glow Inc. is what most flashlight folk use for base glow materials (http://glowinc.com/)

And don't forget the added possibilities with tritium vials and fobs..

ozner1991

Enlightened
oke thanks

is there anyone that made an tutorial that i can use for reference on epoxy and GITD powder?

Shorty66

Enlightened
There are GITD Fishing Lines!
They are called "LOOM" and are produced by a company named "WFT".
I bought a few hundred meters a while ago and am using these as Tent-Lines so i wont fall over them at night.
I bought the 51kg version with 0,32mm diameter. Quite usable as 30m EDC line in my wallet too.

Superorb

Enlightened
There are GITD Fishing Lines!
They are called "LOOM" and are produced by a company named "WFT".
I bought a few hundred meters a while ago and am using these as Tent-Lines so i wont fall over them at night.
I bought the 51kg version with 0,32mm diameter. Quite usable as 30m EDC line in my wallet too.
Great idea, I trip over tent lines at night all the time!

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fobs by Andy :D
P1000225.jpg

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the GITD battery holders by Tools Aviation. They use a very good quality GITD material, unlike the crappy glow form the orings and rope previously mentioned. The home made stuff is often the best though.

andrevik

Newly Enlightened
funny :)

can anyone please tell me where to buy glow paint or powder en Europe???

i see ozner1991 is from Holland, but i'm not able to send him a private message...help please

andrevik

Newly Enlightened
Hi, where in Europe or Holland you are buying glow powder or paint??? I am trying to find it in internet, but i see only companies from China, USA, Australia, but nobody from Europe...

ozner1991

Enlightened
im sorry but i gave up on looking after i had a hickup with my banking so i couldnt buy any. im sorry but maybe someone else knows

jankj

Enlightened
Unless you are allergic to having stuff mailed to you I suggest you study Glow Inc. (Link: http://glowinc.com/ ) If you buy say, 4 ounces it fits an ordinary envelope. Essentially it is the same as sending a letter except there's a customs declaration form on it. I just got 4 ounces from them, no worries and extremely quick.

Most countries have a limit before you start to pay import tax, VAT and such on the cool things you can order from international dealers. Make sure the cost of your order is below whatever that limit is.

Last edited: