FluPic Rev 2

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Anyoneone know where I can find the user guide for the FluPic Rev 2 board. I have a hand full of these boards but can't figure out the mode I'm in or how to cycle through them.

Thanks....

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Nitroz, I found that user guide earlier today. From what I can tell, my Flupic has 4 Modes, not the 5 modes listed in that user guide. I must have an original FluPic. Anyone else that can offer some help?

RayO

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Which size Flupic are you referring to that is Rev 2? The latest 0.77" boards are Rev 2. The latest 0.55" boards are Rev 4. The revision number is the revision of the PCB & not the firmware.

If you have a Rev 2 0.55" Flupic chances are it probably does not have the latest v2.2 firmware. Does it have 20 levels or brightness or 10? If it has 20 then it's probably v2.1 or v2.0. v2.0 has 3 modes. Not sure what has 4 modes, I never came across one.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks DZ! I knew someone with alot of knowledge about these would eventually pop in here.:twothumbs

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Foolish me.....I know why I have 4 modes.....Besides the FluPic boards, I also have 1 POP2 board, which is what I'm refering too :oops:. Thanks for your help guys....

RayO