Reduction in price on production M60s

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed that the production M60s are down to $49.99 while the other models, non-production still, remain at $55...

Three cheers for the principles of economics in action!! :rock:

Jackyl

Enlightened
As usual, I ordered a week too soon...and to top it off I forgot to use the CPF discount code.

Jackyl

Enlightened
I actually got it just over a week ago. It came in clear hose tubing in an "off the shelf at walmart" blister pack. It has a small white sticker on it rather than the engraving or yellow sticker. I figured it to be production.

LumenMan

Enlightened
In an email from Gene, I got the impression he's still pretty "hands on" in the production of these new M60's.

I don't think that Gene is making any of the M60 drop in's by hand. They are all production models. I believe that the M60L, M60F, etc. are still being made by Gene himself :thumbsup:

riceboy72

Newly Enlightened
That is correct. The M60's are being produced in Idaho.

From Gene on 09-13-08 on a thread regarding the M60:

If they come in the clamshell packaging they are production models coming from Idaho. Currently the straight M60 is a production model and the M60 variants are handmade. Over the course of the next few weeks the variants will be shifted into production. I will continue to handle customer service and address questions. One thing. Regardless of how all this eventually works out my door will always be open to customers with problems, questions, suggestions, or who just want to talk about light stuff and nonlight stuff.

Thanks, Gene

Okay, fine. Twist my arm a bit more. Time to get the M60F. :poke:

Last edited:

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually don't think I've ever paid MORE than $55 including shipping for a malkoff - when I bought my 3 the summer sale was going on when all models were $49.50... :party:

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes ! I believe that the Discount Code is "CPF" :D
Yams!! I forgot to check as well I've ordered 3 and paid shipping twice... I could have saved myself another $8.25... OK I'll calm down now... not a big deal. I was kind of hoping I'd be buying Malkoff from the Hound by now at an even lower price. I'm also waiting for that 2 mode version (no Gene hasn't mention he is even considering it), and the M30/M30F but we need a good source for hosts for them first. I need an M60 so maybe with the discount I might just pull the trigger.

Last edited: