SPY 007 Sales thread #2 is now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
titled "SPY 007 Sales thread #2 is now Closed"

Post now if you want a light! The 007 sales thread is now open. This is a first post first served sale (please see the updated rules in the "status update" at the bottom of this post). That means that the CPF post has everything to do with getting a light and email has nothing to do with it. So, please post a placeholder stating that you want a light. There are 100 lights, 20 of which are spoken for, so that leaves 80 lights available.

HV2T0722s.jpg

This sale is for the all titanium SPY 007 flashlight. The light sports Wayne's fabulous micro processor controlled STFu converter with six user adjustable power levels. The power output can be adjusted from zero to over 1000mA. With its two batteries the light provides significant run time for such a powerful EDC class light. Half of the magic of this light comes from Wayne's converter board; the other comes from a control knob with "buttery smooth" tactile clicks as you turn it to the various power levels.
:tinfoil:
There is a limit of one light per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list. I am going to make the one light limit in effect for about six hours starting at the beginning of the sale. At 6:00 PM Eastern Time, if there are any lights left, then people can post that they want a second light.

COST:
The price of the 007 is $945.00 plus shipping, insurance and fees if applicable. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal.

SHIPPING:
I charge for the actual shipping cost, see below. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

Priority Mail Shipping to all USA locations is $11.00 (change to $15)
FedEx (or the like) next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)(recommended)
Shipping to Canada is $25.00 (change to $33)
Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

INSURANCE:
All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured for $500.00

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is more reliable.

PAYPAL FEES:
If you choose to use PayPal see the additional fees below. Sending a check will save you money. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

To use PayPal with cash or CC add 3% ($28)
If using PayPal from outside of the USA add 1% ($9)
If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% ($56.70)

Please PP your totals to my PP address: spy005 at comcast.net

EMAIL:
After things settle down, please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY 007 sale contact information". I require a specific format for personal information that you will need to send me in the email post. There are two lines, the first is a guide to the second line. For a fictitious girl named Ann, it looks like this:

Full Name,Company,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Urbanization,Phone Number,Fax Number,E Mail,Reference Number,CPF Name,
Ann Warner,Sandoz Pharmaceuticals,372 Ridgedale Ave,Suite 442,,East Hanover,New Jersey,07936,,United States,,9738872230,9738879190,[email protected],,flashlightAnn,

The best way to do this is to copy the Full Name,... text line and just type over the information.

I need the phone numbers too if you are opting for FedEx.

My email is "spy005 at comcast.net". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

This is the list of 18 people that are guaranteed a light. If your name is on this list, you do not need to do anything during this sale. You will however need to send me a contact email with everybody else.

LouRoy..........................yes
erinO919........................yes
chellyc.........................yes
karlthev........................yes
theorangetree...................yes
jch79...........................yes
Scottiver.......................yes
Royal Oak.......................yes
TranquillityBase................yes
Rudi............................yes
Frenchyled......................yes
Hodsta..........................yes
GLOCK18.........................yes
Amorphous.......................yes
hoppy1010.......................yes
SpeedPRO........................yes
Grumpy..........................yes
Elakazam........................yes

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. I have selected these 100 lights from a larger batch of parts as being the best I can produce. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, I hear they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have over 80% of their power.

HV2T1036s.jpg

Here is some windows desktop wallpaper of the above, just for fun. :tinfoil:

The FedEx boxes did not show up so I am going to use another overnight shipper. Probably Express mail for all overnight US shipments. The insurance coverage is unchanged at $500.

If you want a light you can just send me an email or post here. I am specifically changing the rules to handle the event that the server is taken off line again while the sale is still running.

The limit is currently to two lights per customer.

We are down to 0 lights left. All the lights are gone. This sale is closed, thank you everybody!

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: SPY 007 Sales thread #2 is now OPEN

I'll take one !

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dave,

I'll definitely take one.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

flymatt

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one!

If a specific number is available:
1st choice: 311
2nd choice: 321
3rd choice: 300

Thank you!

*LASER*

Enlightened

i'll take one ;) Thanks

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll take one please

:paypal:

Email sent too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

aikiman44

Enlightened

I'm in!

:wave:pP sent for Fedex plus PP fees.:paypal:

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit::paypal: as per instructions and email sent too.

Thanks,
Tanasit

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

ill take one:paypal:fedex
Big THANKS Dave!!!

Last edited:

jyri

Newly Enlightened