Bought the new Jetbeam Jet-I Pro V2 ...

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Am I nuts? Just bought a new Jetbeam ...

No, you arent nuts. I did the same thing with the Jetbeam Jet III Pro ST, bought without researching it first, had to send my Jetbeam Jet I Mk II back for repairs (turned out there was some condensation in the tailcap that affected it, live in a tropical country and the transitions from airconditioned rooms to humid outdoors probably caused it) and whle i was there, was 'persuaded' to get the Jet III Pro ST.

No regrets though. Somehow i seem to like Jetbeams, am probably going to get the AAA version and CR123 version to round out the collection

phil000

Newly Enlightened
Re: Am I nuts? Just bought the new Jetbeam Jet-I Pro V2 ...

I wouldn't worry about it. Jetbeams are great. It's not ridiculously short runtimes or anything like that. Plus it's a revision, and since it's not inova, I can only expect good things.

youreacrab

Enlightened

so no one has experience with this light?

it seems like a good AA contender--versitale range, good output, programability, 2-way clip, quality construction. kind of like a digital/aa version of the surfefire a2.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

is the reflector the same? i wish they would keep thier reflectors SMO, i mean, if youre gonna make a compact thrower, might as well go all the way? but thats just my opinion

i just bought a Gen-1 Jet-1 pro....i totally forgot that its not IBS..:ohgeez:...but at least its an SMO reflector...

I dont like the gen-2 Jet-1 pro cos of its OP reflectors, but i guess we shall see what the V2 brings......

Crenshaw

youreacrab

Enlightened

not sure about the reflector on the v2. actually not sure about anything special about v2. hopefully regulation is fixed :)

Wiee

Newly Enlightened

Anyone tried the runtimes of v2 yet??
I will order this light if they fix the med/low runtimes!:candle:

SIMON LEONE

Newly Enlightened

sorry guys if that's a stupid question ... I'm looking for a flashlight for my gf and because I really Love my JET III Pro I decided to go for a AA jetbam (I think it makes it easier for her)

I searched the whole forums but didn't found anything useful to me
what's the difference between these two lights??

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jetipro.html
and
http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jetiprov2.html

I appreciate your answers :candle::candle:

best regards - Simon

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jetiitied.html