• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Led Surefire M6 sale *price drop*

jaybiz32

Enlightened
For Sale is my custom LED M6 bulit by Rcat some time ago. Runs on 3 17670 cells included and custom holder. Average runtime 30-45 minutes although never let it run down. Has some cool glow epoxy for after glow effect.
Excellent condition . Selling for $700 now $650 paypal shipped USPS priority.

Here is his description and some pics I took. Let me just say Awesome.
"The 5 outside rebels are running on their own independent shark running at 980mA; using custom .3" flood reflectors.
The 5 inside Cree Q4s are running on their own independent shark at 980mA; using trimmed minimagLED reflectors.
The center Cree Q5 is running on an independent downboy at 1000mA; using a trimmed mcr17 reflector.
The aluminum heatsink is one solid piece; with all electronics potted in thermal epoxy. The reflectors are held in focus and together with glow in the dark epoxy. The light will run on 6x123; 6xR123; or 3x17670 using a custom battery cage. When you put your hand in front of the light you can feel heat. the overall output is roughly 2000lumens; it overpowers my '93 ranger's headlights"
Photo260.jpg

Photo261.jpg

Last edited:

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Re: Custom Led Surefire M6 sale

Never shot any formal beamshots and camera is broken. But it is bright. Easily 2000 lumens. A bit floody.