• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Vital Gear Shipment Incoming....Carpool?

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I have a shipment of VGFB2BK, VGFB3HA, VGFB2HA, and VGE2CBK parts about to be shipped from overseas and was wondering if anyone else wanted some while I'm at it. The bodies are about $40 and with shipping them to you once they arrive and the added cost of a larger shipment(if any) I figure $50 should cover anything you want. $35 for the adaptor.

So in other words the following are available at the following prices and shipping is included unless you live in BFE:

Black 2 cell $50
HA 2 cell $50
HA 3 cell $50
Black E-C Adaptor $35

Please PM me with your order so I can put them in a folder to keep track. When I am about to order I'll let you know if I have enough to cover everyone or if I need to collect first......then its up to you if you want to continue(whether you trust me and the international postal service or not). Go ahead and post it here too so everyone gets a chance to see it and get one. I'm waiting on an inventory in-case this turns into a large purchase and will post findings tomorrow.

I'm not in a hurry so I'll leave this up til Monday or so.

Last edited:

Saranic

Newly Enlightened
sorry, just to be sure I understand.. does that have the tailcap or is it just the body

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Vital gear bodies do not have tailcaps....it is a crenulated edge with recessed button.
VGFB2.jpg

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Well....they have tailcaps but are included....I assume.

EDIT

"Vital Gear FB2-HA
fits SureFire KL1 / KL4 Bezel
use with
2 x 123A Lithium batteries

Specification
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction
- Mil Standard Type III Hard Anodize Natural Finish (Gray)
- Nickel plated interior surfaces and threads for optimum electrical path
- Click On/Off switch with instant demand momentary function
- Removable Bezel-down Stainless Steel Belt clip
- All O-ring sealed water resistant construction
- Ergonomic, compact, and light weight design

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Got it. Can everyone send me a PM with what they want and a shipping address so I can keep them in folders? This would help me keep track. I will try and cover the costs if just a few of you are interested but if the order gets over $500 I'll have to take payment up-front just before I order.

I also made a correction....there are no single cell HA bodies available....just 2 and 3.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
$50 for all the bodies and $35 for the adaptor. I know it won't cost me $10 to ship these but I drive a V-10 and am 40 miles from the P.O. ......:thinking:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
$50 for all the bodies and $35 for the adaptor. I know it won't cost me $10 to ship these but I drive a V-10 and am 40 miles from the P.O. ......:thinking:
Seeing how this pieces easily sell for $40-$50 used, your price for these brand new pieces seems VERY fair to me , once you put into consideration shipping and fees... And what the heck do you drive ? Dodge?? Ford?? Aren't those engines banned already:green::laughing:??