Leef Bodies

Leef

Enlightened
Friday I shipped an assortment of LeefBodies to the Hound and they should be in his inventory and on his Web page by mid-week.

There are C-C and C-M bodies, in various sizes (including 6x) and all are in gray with a few in raw. The grays come in two shades, a rather dark shade and a somewhat lighter one (but none the almost-tan color of some earlier Leef bodies).

Step right up! Send before midnight tonight...:grin2:

Seriously, my apologies to Leef fans for the extremely long time it's taken me to get back to this project and crank out the parts.

Leef

Enlightened
Leef -- Huh?

Hey guys, a quick note about all the great interest in my Leef parts.

I've been so busy with other (non-flashlight) things that I've just had no time nor energy to pursue the hobby like I used to. Unfortunately, this certainly was frustrating and annoying to Leef customers who wanted this part or that one, or had questions about the parts and their applications. I simply haven't had time to answer the PMs -- in fact, I went for months without even opening CPF.

Shame on me! :shakehead

Anyhow, I may (repeat may) be getting back to having time to reinvest myself in the hobby. In fact (as I recently posted), I sent a batch of Leef bodies to the Hound last week.

That said, I don't expect to be able to keep up with PMs, so I suggest you not use them, or not be too disappointed if you do and get a very late (or no) reply. This is absolutely nothing personal, it's just that my time and attention are very limited.

Shine on!

softfeel

Newly Enlightened
Re: Leef Bodies in Stock!

Thank you very much. I've been using several of your creations for some time now and I am very pleased.

:twothumbs

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi leef!

Can you post a pic of some of the combinations you can build with the parts? Maybe a m*g build of sorts. Guess I'm a visual kind of person.

Thanks!
AleXGT

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Leef, any luck in more of your "E" head, "C" tail 1x 18650 bodies in either natural, olive or black? Would really like to get the most out of my 3.7v "E" bulbs, thanks......

Monocrom

Flashaholic

This is indeed great news. I've been enjoying my Leef-bodied M4 for awhile now. (C tail - M head, 2x18650 body. Tailcap and head off of a stock M4 bought slightly used from the MarketPlace). The Leef body just feels more comfortable in my hands than the one that comes on a stock M4. Especially if you want to use it for constant-on, and try choking up on the barrel. Tried out a stock M4 at a B&M shop. Just didn't like it. Liked the output though. Took a chance on a Leef body. Couldn't be happier. :)

Looking forward to a C-C, 1x18650 body. Or possibly a C-C, 2x18500 body.

Last edited:

Ray1968

Newly Enlightened

Oh man, I've been wanting a 3 x 18650 C-M in natural for ages! If I miss-out on one I'll cry...

Chongker

Newly Enlightened

Still no gray BigLeefs :awman:

Oh, well, good to see you're back on CPF :twothumbs
Made myself a Bigleef85 with the black bodies and tailcap, AW C cells, gray M neck and a KT4. Gloriously functional, but a little wierd colour combination :green:. Is the rumoured Leef head coming out? :D

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still no gray BigLeefs :awman:

Oh, well, good to see you're back on CPF :twothumbs
Made myself a Bigleef85 with the black bodies and tailcap, AW C cells, gray M neck and a KT4. Gloriously functional, but a little wierd colour combination :green:. Is the rumoured Leef head coming out? :D

And what about a Bezel/Head or an adaptor for the BigLeef to fit the LF D36 lamps??.....for my 3x "C" cells and the EO-13 lamp.....just bliss.....and would look good too, all in proportion.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Leef,

Hope you had a good "vacation" from the CPF world.

Looking for 2x18500 and 2x18650.... Both C/C. HA-III, black if possible.

Last edited:

jzelek

Newly Enlightened

Hi Leef,
Could you please make a run of C Tail C Head 1x18650 Battery and/or 2x18500 Battery in HA III Black Finish.
I checked today and Light hound is sold out!:sigh:

Last edited:

M.S

Enlightened

I don't think that the new stuff has been listed at lighthound yet? I'm looking for C-M adaptor or C-M 2x18650 body if there are no new adaptors...

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well maybe, just maybe, Lighthound has been informed of what is on the way and has placed the gear on his site with anticipation of their arrival......maybe few more days before they get to him.....be patient…… :)

pete7226

Enlightened

Been waiting forever. Placed my order for (2) 2x18650 C-M in Gray Ha III yes!!!!!!!!!!

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Was a bit disappointed not to see any HA III black, C-C 1x18650 bodies.

Oh well, get 'em while you still can! :D

donn_

Flashaholic

Lighthound should be called LightningHound!

Exactly 49 minutes between order confirmation and shipping notification.

:twothumbs

theslippyslug

Enlightened

Order confirmation arrived 19:01 UK time
shipping confirmation arrived 19:01 UK time

Been waiting for ages to get hold of one of these beauties !

WooHoo!:grin2: