• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD-S & SunDrop XP

SOLD: two mint McGizmo Ti lights. PayPal only (add 3%), shipping to anywhere in the world included in the price. First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by payment, has priority. PayPal address is in my profile.

1. McGizmo Ti PD-S "Wide Tail" version. This is one of the relatively rare wide tail versions. These have a less-angled chamfer, hence more "meat" on the tail wall. Green trit in the piston. From the second-to-last wave. Absolutely mint, unused, unpolished, as received from Don, $565, SOLD.

2. McGizmo SunDrop XP, the two-cell longer run SunDrop. Absolutely mint, unused, unpolished, as received from Don, $425, SOLD.

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

Last edited:

LightKnife

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S & SunDrop XP

The sundrop uses the surefire E series thread system and the PD-S uses Don's own thread system so no. In other words the PD head has male threads while the sundrop has female threads.

Dad,

Can these switch head and bodies together and work?

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the heads up I didn't realise that the Sundrop have e-series threads..

Cheers..

reptiles

Enlightened

I'll take the McGizmo SunDrop XP.

Regards,

Mark

Edit: PP sent

Last edited: