• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wayne, have you tried an MC-E with your reflector line-up yet?

Greg G

Enlightened
I've got the itch to build a multi-emitter MC-E light and was wondering if you had tried one of those LED's with the various reflectors you sell.

I was hoping a McR19XR would work.

Thanks! :twothumbs

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some MC-E that I've purchased and I just received MCPCBs for them.

I have not had the inclination to try them out. The economic slowdown has impacted the shoppe like everyone else and we are trying our best to weather out the storm.

Lately, I've had zero motivation to get out and do any work. It's not because of the economy per se, but, my lack of enthusiasm I used to have in previous years. Sluggish sales, lack of feedback and stiff competition has weakened our stability.

I'm taking this slowdown opportunity to shore up the shoppe, improve the product descriptions, details, and pictures along with new products.

I believe there are others who have already played with the MC-E and MCR reflectors and maybe if some of those stop by can lend some of there experiences with the rest of us.

Wayne

Greg G

Enlightened
Sorry to hear that Wayne. I buy as many of my components as I can from you. Drivers, reflectors, battery holders, etc. I need to place another order soon for parts to build several lights.

I took a cut down Maglite with me to Wyoming recently on a hunting trip. Two of the locals that were camping with us loved it and each wants one. :naughty: It was a 4 Cree light that had a blue Shark/Remora, McR19XR reflectors, and modamag battery holders. I'll be ordering all the parts for those builds soon.

Cheer up buddy, this will pass.

Greg