New Knives Ready

Fiddleback

Enlightened
Some of these I just finished, and some came back from JRE, and now I can sell them.
The Bow Legged Joe sheaths are done (finally) and I like them. They'll come with a ball chain.
This first knife is Sharp Eye's. Ironwood and Osage Bushcrafter Jr. with mosaic pin and Fiddleback Lanyard Tube.
se05-vi.jpg

This sheath I made a while back, and it fits like a glove. Its fully lined with sheepskin!
se27-vi.jpg

Curves!
se07-vi.jpg

Bow Legged Joes and the sheath!
se09-vi.jpg

se21-vi.jpg

Bushcrafter Sr with Osage and Blackwood.
se83-vi.jpg

se35-vi.jpg

Mymindisamob! Check it out!
se18-vi.jpg

Bushie Jr wearing green linen micarta and mosaic pins.
se89-vi.jpg

Canvas micarta and brass Bushie Jr.
se93-vi.jpg

Fiddleback

Enlightened
The bottom two are still for sale. $155 shipped for the canvas and brass one, and the linen one with two mosaics is $167 shipped.

Sorry about that.

I do have a website, but its not really ready for the public yet.

www.fiddlebackforge.com

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bottom two are still for sale. $155 shipped for the canvas and brass one, and the linen one with two mosaics is $167 shipped.

Sorry about that.

I do have a website, but its not really ready for the public yet.

www.fiddlebackforge.com

If you ship to the UK (I'll of course cover additional postage) and take paypal I'd like to take the linen one with mosaic pins.

Thanks
Hods

Fiddleback

Enlightened
If you ship to the UK (I'll of course cover additional postage) and take paypal I'd like to take the linen one with mosaic pins.

Thanks
Hods

I will ship to the UK, and I do take Paypal. Please e-mail me at aproy at charter dot net.

I'll get a shipping quote.

Thanks!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Andy:thumbsup:

e-mail sent

EDIT: :paypal:

Last edited:

Fiddleback

Enlightened
I have two left. The canvas pictured above, and this EDC.

The EDC is a 7" knife, 3.5" is blade, and 3.5" is handle. Its leaf shaped blade is ideal for daily chores, and its handle is sculpted to be comfortable in the hand. This one is Goncalo Alves and Osage liners. 01 steel, 1/8" thick. $145.00

se19-vi.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Very nice looking product. I'll look forward to seeing your website up and running. You've got more pictures here in this thread that on the site. :)

Thanks for showing us.

Fiddleback

Enlightened
Very nice looking product. I'll look forward to seeing your website up and running. You've got more pictures here in this thread that on the site. :)

Thanks for showing us.

See, I'm good at foruming, but I'm not so good at web design, so I have a friend helping me out. I've gotta figure out how to do stuff with the page.