SunwayLED

Thread: Kolorful Killer -- For the Ladies

Flashaholic*

Default Kolorful Killer -- For the Ladies

OK, believe it or not, I did have some women telling me that they wanted pink Killers, so I leaned on Chip to do his best:

If you are unfamiliar with these Ti Killers, please read this thread for background info.

Presently in stock: Pink/fuschia, aqua and blue.

Price: $105, shipped worldwide.

Unconditional Money-Back Guaranty -- If you are unsatisfied with the Killer for any reason, please return it within one week for a refund, less $5 for shipping and handling charges.

PayPal cash only to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
    or
    PayPal credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.
    Last edited by PhotonFanatic; 11-25-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    PhotonFanatic—fanatic@photonfanatic.com
    CPF Custom Builders and Modders
    My Blog

Default Re: Kolorful Killer -- For the Ladies

Fred - you and I hardly ever disagree, but we do here, just a bit. Pink is for men too. REAL men. Men who are secure enough to sport a beautiful color. This is not powder pink, my darlings. This is P!I!N!K! But you know, there aren't that many of these and I already ordered mine, so you had better hurry up and order if you want to own the real Killer in the group.

Men - are you secure in your masculinity? Would your mother love to have one of these to light up the inside of her purse (dark and cavernous)? Would Grandma love this to light her way up the stairs at night? Would your sweetie like to wear it around her neck? 30" ball chains are inexpensive to add to your lovely gift (see Lighthound) so that she can put it right on when you give it to her. Be a sport and get her a 4" chain too.

Does it sound like I love this light? You bet I do! I lobbied for it along with some other sassy babes.

I'll take one for my wife.

And I have to agree with Tink ... pink os for the real men. I have a pink Photon Freedom Fashion Edition that compliments my pink tie quite well

bernie
    There is a type of perfection that transcends the quest for lumens. Buying a $250 1-cell light for "lum factor" is like buying a $250 single malt Scotch for the alcohol content.
    - paulr

It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
    My shoes are too tight. But it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiessling View Post
    I'll take one for my wife.

And I have to agree with Tink ... pink os for the real men. I have a pink Photon Freedom Fashion Edition that compliments my pink tie quite well

bernie
    Attaboy, Kiessling - I am sure that your wife will love it. But why aren't you buying a matching one for yourself, Mr. Man? Don't tell me you have enough lights already? I didn't think that was a possibility - for any of us.

Thanks, Fred. These pink Killers are really cool!
    sent for one.

I'll take a pink one. It'll make a good Christmas present for a certain someone who manages to always leave her light in the "other" purse.

-LT
    lunal tic (n)
    a distinctive behavioral trait or quirk directly related to or caused by light [15th cent. Latin lunaris. Ultimately from an IE word meaning “light,”] and [Early 19th cent. Italian ticchio.] see also: moon quirk

Flashaholic*

If it wasn't so small to be a choking hazard (now that's a small light!!!) I'd get one for my daughter. She's six months old, and absolutley loves it when I carry her around in the dark with my killer on a chain around my neck. Haven't tried it in the bath with her yet, but I think it would be fine. The bath light has been a Ti PD-S lately.

Gotta start 'em young!

I'd like to take two please Fred!
    Favs: TiPD-S's, Spy 007s

Flashaholic*

Fine with me, Dave.

Only problem is that I only have one on hand--but I expect more in about a week. Hope that delivery schedule is OK for you?
    My Blog

Yes - that's fine Fred, they going to be Xmas presents so no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Fred - you and I hardly ever disagree, but we do here, just a bit. Pink is for men too. REAL men. Men who are secure enough to sport a beautiful color. This is not powder pink, my darlings. This is P!I!N!K! But you know, there aren't that many of these and I already ordered mine, so you had better hurry up and order if you want to own the real Killer in the group.

Men - are you secure in your masculinity? Would your mother love to have one of these to light up the inside of her purse (dark and cavernous)? Would Grandma love this to light her way up the stairs at night? Would your sweetie like to wear it around her neck? 30" ball chains are inexpensive to add to your lovely gift (see Lighthound) so that she can put it right on when you give it to her. Be a sport and get her a 4" chain too.

Does it sound like I love this light? You bet I do! I lobbied for it along with some other sassy babes.
    I hate to break it to ya Tink, but I believe that the actual color of this light is called Fuchsia.

Signed, A.Real Man
    "Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place". John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Fuchsia should be mroe orange-reddish, IMHO, at least that's written on my Versace and Missoni accessoires ...
    There is a type of perfection that transcends the quest for lumens. Buying a $250 1-cell light for "lum factor" is like buying a $250 single malt Scotch for the alcohol content.
    - paulr

My shoes are too tight. But it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance.

Versace is so colorblind!
    "Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place". John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Flashaholic*

Magenta, for those needing a polysyllabic designation. And it is easier to spell than fuchsia.

It's just easier to say, write and visualize pink.

Or you can wander on over to the PVD sales thread for more colors:

Rather boring, but more durable.

On the other hand, enough is enough, no?

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by saabgoblin View Post
    I hate to break it to ya Tink, but I believe that the actual color of this light is called Fuchsia.

Signed, A.Real Man
    Hi there Real Man - you'll get no argument from me, especially since you spelled it right! Call it what you will, it's beautiful. It's the color that Ti gets to be if it has been touched in just the right spot in just the right way by just the right chemicals + one magic spell. Thank you Fred and Chip. And Fred - magenta is good, too. Call it Aphrodite's pink nightie - just keep those colors comin'.

I agree wholeheartedly and just to let you know, I did use Google for proper spelling even though I was an art major.

Truly beautiful!
    Last edited by saabgoblin; 10-31-2008 at 01:48 PM.

I checked again ... and have to admit defeat. Fuchsia it is
    - paulr

Just got it ... and she loves it.
    Top notch little beauty!!

One question:
    The renata 357 battery is the same as the LR44, meaning an alkaline 1.5V battery?

bernie
    - paulr

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Kiessling View Post
    Just got it ... and she loves it.
    Top notch little beauty!!

One question:
    The renata 357 battery is the same as the LR44, meaning an alkaline 1.5V battery?

bernie
    I'm sure she is.

I mean your wife, of course.

Yes, SR44 or LR44 are fine, too.
    My Blog

Hey ...
    She sure has some exclusive taste in lights

Thanx!

bernie
    - paulr

Anyone know if SR44s are less leak prone than LR44s? I don't want to chance messing this one up with a leaky battery.

-LT
    lunal tic (n)
    a distinctive behavioral trait or quirk directly related to or caused by light [15th cent. Latin lunaris. Ultimately from an IE word meaning “light,”] and [Early 19th cent. Italian ticchio.] see also: moon quirk

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Lunal_Tic View Post
    Anyone know if SR44s are less leak prone than LR44s? I don't want to chance messing this one up with a leaky battery.

-LT
    Silver Oxide button cells have a life span of close to five years before they start to corrode, not sure what the number would be on the alkalines, although I see claims by vendors that the silver oxide last five times longer.

More important though is that the SR44 or 357 silver oxide cells provide much better performance than the alkaline cells--a much flatter discharge and they tend to hold their voltage better, too.

Hopefully you use the Killer enough to replace the battery more frequently than every five years.

BTW, I do sell the Renata batteries for $2 each, if you need some. But there are a variety of vendors on the Internet selling the SR44 fairly cheaply, such as $2.59 for a three pack, plus shipping, from this company.
    My Blog

Thanks for the info. It's not me I'm so worried about but the recipient. I found 2 trashed lights a couple of months ago when I was helping her rearrange things. As you say, hopefully this will be used more. In the past size has been a stumbling block but shouldn't be the case this time.

-LT
    lunal tic (n)

Flashaholic*

Just a bump, with a pic.

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonFanatic View Post
    Just a bump, with a pic.

fred, I love mine!! I wish it was colored like these. Maybe I should look into getting another.
    It has been very handy>
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Hi Fred,
    My Kolorful Killer arrived yesterday and I am still impressed with it. It is a true beauty. Fuchsia rules!
    Thanks again, Fred.
    Roland

Roga: This only goes to prove that you have the finest of fine taste.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonFanatic View Post
    Fine with me, Dave.

Only problem is that I only have one on hand--but I expect more in about a week. Hope that delivery schedule is OK for you?
    Any word here Sir? I'm still in.

Flashaholic*

I have pink, aqua and blue in stock, although only a few of each color.
    My Blog

I'll take 2 pinkies please. $210 incoming - thx Fred.