• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Kolorful Killer -- For the Ladies

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, believe it or not, I did have some women telling me that they wanted pink Killers, so I leaned on Chip to do his best:

SixBabesandALoner.jpg

TailEnds.jpg

If you are unfamiliar with these Ti Killers, please read this thread for background info.

Presently in stock: Pink/fuschia, aqua and blue.

Price: $105, shipped worldwide.

Unconditional Money-Back Guaranty -- If you are unsatisfied with the Killer for any reason, please return it within one week for a refund, less $5 for shipping and handling charges.

PayPal cash only to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tink

Newly Enlightened
Fred - you and I hardly ever disagree, but we do here, just a bit. Pink is for men too. REAL men. Men who are secure enough to sport a beautiful color. This is not powder pink, my darlings. This is P!I!N!K! But you know, there aren't that many of these and I already ordered mine, so you had better hurry up and order if you want to own the real Killer in the group.

Men - are you secure in your masculinity? Would your mother love to have one of these to light up the inside of her purse (dark and cavernous)? Would Grandma love this to light her way up the stairs at night? Would your sweetie like to wear it around her neck? 30" ball chains are inexpensive to add to your lovely gift (see Lighthound) so that she can put it right on when you give it to her. Be a sport and get her a 4" chain too.

Does it sound like I love this light? You bet I do! I lobbied for it along with some other sassy babes. :crackup:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I'll take one for my wife. :)

And I have to agree with Tink ... pink os for the real men. I have a pink Photon Freedom Fashion Edition that compliments my pink tie quite well :D

bernie

Tink

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one for my wife. :)

And I have to agree with Tink ... pink os for the real men. I have a pink Photon Freedom Fashion Edition that compliments my pink tie quite well :D

bernie

Attaboy, Kiessling - I am sure that your wife will love it. But why aren't you buying a matching one for yourself, Mr. Man? :laughing: Don't tell me you have enough lights already? I didn't think that was a possibility - for any of us.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take a pink one. It'll make a good Christmas present for a certain someone who manages to always leave her light in the "other" purse.

-LT

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it wasn't so small to be a choking hazard (now that's a small light!!!) I'd get one for my daughter. She's six months old, and absolutley loves it when I carry her around in the dark with my killer on a chain around my neck. Haven't tried it in the bath with her yet, but I think it would be fine. The bath light has been a Ti PD-S lately.

Gotta start 'em young!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes - that's fine Fred, they going to be Xmas presents so no rush:thumbsup:.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Fred - you and I hardly ever disagree, but we do here, just a bit. Pink is for men too. REAL men. Men who are secure enough to sport a beautiful color. This is not powder pink, my darlings. This is P!I!N!K! But you know, there aren't that many of these and I already ordered mine, so you had better hurry up and order if you want to own the real Killer in the group.

Men - are you secure in your masculinity? Would your mother love to have one of these to light up the inside of her purse (dark and cavernous)? Would Grandma love this to light her way up the stairs at night? Would your sweetie like to wear it around her neck? 30" ball chains are inexpensive to add to your lovely gift (see Lighthound) so that she can put it right on when you give it to her. Be a sport and get her a 4" chain too.

Does it sound like I love this light? You bet I do! I lobbied for it along with some other sassy babes. :crackup:

I hate to break it to ya Tink, but I believe that the actual color of this light is called Fuchsia.

Signed, A.Real Man:poke:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Fuchsia should be mroe orange-reddish, IMHO, at least that's written on my Versace and Missoni accessoires ... :D

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magenta, for those needing a polysyllabic designation. And it is easier to spell than fuchsia. :devil:

It's just easier to say, write and visualize pink.

Or you can wander on over to the PVD sales thread for more colors:

357-KillersStandingTrio.jpg

Rather boring, but more durable. :D

On the other hand, enough is enough, no?

357-KillersFront.jpg

Tink

Newly Enlightened
I hate to break it to ya Tink, but I believe that the actual color of this light is called Fuchsia.

Signed, A.Real Man:poke:

Hi there Real Man - you'll get no argument from me, especially since you spelled it right! Call it what you will, it's beautiful. :kiss: It's the color that Ti gets to be if it has been touched in just the right spot in just the right way by just the right chemicals + one magic spell. Thank you Fred and Chip. And Fred - magenta is good, too. Call it Aphrodite's pink nightie - just keep those colors comin'.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
I agree wholeheartedly and just to let you know, I did use Google for proper spelling even though I was an art major.

Truly beautiful!

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Just got it ... and she loves it.
Top notch little beauty!! :bow:

One question:
The renata 357 battery is the same as the LR44, meaning an alkaline 1.5V battery?

bernie