Anyone drop their 007 yet?

reptiles

Enlightened
So... has anyone dropped (or jarred) their 007 yet? Am I the first? <blush>

I knocked it over while it was tailstanding and "on" one of the middle settings...

For a moment I thought it was having a seizure; it was blinking / flashing; would not turn off or respond to any clicks of the knob.

I was worried for a moment, then remembered reading about the "power up" modes. It was simply responding as if the batteries were just installed with the switch in one of the non-0 positions.

After it completed its cycle (about 10 seconds?) all returned to normal. Whew!

Regards,

Mark

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took mine travelling with me during which time I knocked mine off a waist high shelf sending it scooting onto and across a solid marble hotel bathroom floor with a force that dislodged the battery cap and battery spring.

When I picked up the light I noticed the knob was free spinning and lost it's click but upon reassembly it started up fine:).

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took mine travelling with me during which time I knocked mine off a waist high shelf sending it scooting onto and across a solid marble hotel bathroom floor with a force that dislodged the battery cap and battery spring.

When I picked up the light I noticed the knob was free spinning and lost it's click but upon reassembly it started up fine:).

Were you getting ready to shower with your Spy?

:poke:

Solid marble floors? :drool::drool::drool:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solid marble floors? :drool::drool::drool:

I stayed in some nice places, and some not so nice:sick2:.

The first week I was with one of my mates from the UK, and my favorite use of the Spy007 was to make up for the less than perfect ambient lighting in a GoGo bar in Budapest!

Any other light and I'm certain I would have been asked to leave the premises:laughing:.

I had a pictorial planned for the "Spy in Eastern Europe" but my camera was stolen on the night train to Zagreb!!