• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Delay in response due to death in the family

Ms_SS

Enlightened
We have been busy helping to take care of some elderly and gravely ill relatives the past few months. It has been and continues to be a juggling act. We have been sharing the responsibilities with siblings taking turns going to doctor appointments, physical therapy, chemo treatments, rushing to ER, taking food and making sure they eat and take their meds.

Cindy's aunt passed away yesterday. We will be helping out with funeral and getting things in order this week.

Most of our Shoppe and email replies are send in the middle of the night 12-3am. If we are able to answer them fairly quickly during the day, we will send a reply as soon as they are read. It may take a few days to reply otherwise.

We will continue to fill and ship orders on a regular basis.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Wayne and Cindy

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I wish the best to your families through tough times like these. We understand that family comes first before anything, hope things works out. Thank you for continuing to meet our needs. I wouldn't know what to do with out you guys.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Best of Luck (and health) to you

and your loved ones, during this difficult time.

_

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sincere condolences Cindy and Wayne. I hope your aunt's passing brings your family together in a celebration of her life. We should all be so fortunate as to have family like you in our last moments.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish the best to your families through tough times like these. We understand that family comes first before anything, hope things works out. Thank you for continuing to meet our needs. I wouldn't know what to do with out you guys.

Well said.

My thoughts are with you, Wayne and Cindy.

Best wishes to you and your family.