How do people EDC their Raw

herulach

Enlightened
I've pretty much decided on a Raw for my first high quality EDC light, and I was wodering how people carry them? Theyre so small, Ithink it would be frustrating to just have it loose in your pocket. My current carry is a 1x123 romisen that gets pocket clipped.

As a bit of a test I tried carrying a loose AA cell round in my suit trousers today, and it falling 'horizontal' in the bottom of my pocket was pretty annoying. That and i'm not too keen on rocking the 'happy to see you' look. Is there a decent clip available for the Raw? (I'll be getting the NS - how does this hold up to scratches btw?)

Thanks

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
On casual days it goes in the fifth/coin pocket on my jeans other days in my sports coat pocket............couldn't be without it!

the Ns holds up well to scratching but it will tarnish a bit, a little bit of polish and good as new! Same with my AL

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Raw AL100, and carry it in the 5th pocket of my jeans, also. It disappears in the pockets of looser pants, or shorts.

Mine shows a lot of scratches from riding with coins, but I actually prefer the look to when it was new (no shelf queens here!). Of all my lights, the Raw amazes people the most. They are impressed with the 20 lumen low. When I turn it to high, it blows their mind. Especially if they aren't expecting it. :D

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I holster mine, on a custom made leather Kazu holster...Too bad the guy seems to have gone missing, his holsters where top notch and decently priced..

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I holster mine, on a custom made leather Kazu holster...Too bad the guy seems to have gone missing, his holsters where top notch and decently priced..

I second that. I got him to make a holder for my NS, one for my Wee and a triple one for my 3 Raws. All top quality.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of all my lights, the Raw amazes people the most. They are impressed with the 20 lumen low. When I turn it to high, it blows their mind. Especially if they aren't expecting it. :D

Same :) They put it low and they're like "wow!" and I'm like "keep turning" :eek::ironic:

I have mine in a bottom pocket on my shorts all alone. Although I'm not bothered by scratches, I don't see the point of purposefully letting it get scratched by keeping it with coins/keys.

LEDdicted

Newly Enlightened
Some interesting options here to consider while I wait for my new Raw NS that I just ordered today.:twothumbs
From what I have read here I won't be disappointed with it!
Now, how do I make the next 2 weeks go faster?!?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my preferred EDC method.
EDC.jpg
edc2.jpg

The Mini gate clips are due in this week & will be in stock on our web site.
:twothumbs