• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired INTEREST THREAD: SureFire M6 heat-sink: (Shipped)

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Firstly, I would like to apologized :whoopin: for taking such a long time to start this interest thread after this Tri P7 SureFire M6 build. Especially to those M6 owners who have express interest in this heat-sink.

After several consideration and test offline. I have decided to keep this design and make them available to members who might be keen in trying out modding their M6. Especially when many have the knowledge and felt ease in opening up the stock bezel. Also, with RPM M6 Titanium Bezel, we can put the fear of scratching the HAIII stock bezel behind us, and replace it with the titanium bezel.

I have decided to keep this simple design heat-sink because:

1) Plain and non fancy to keep the cost down so any one can afford one if they decided to try out.

2) No pre cut slot for any led - keep cost down and more room for creativity with various emitters.

3)No special driver slot yet - It was intended for P7's hence no driver as yet to work with the tail switch

4) No design improvement because their will be not much of significant improvement on heat sinking if modders decided to run unrealistic amount of P7 on it. ( The physical size of the head is small anyway )

Initially, I have made a prototype of the SureFire MN21 similar base for the contact. But found out that without proper sizing and installation of OEM spring. The risk of short circuit is very great. Hence, safety come first and I think that the best way is to mod an existing bad or new MN21 similar bulb base to get a proper contact. And it will guaranteer it fit 100% well and have a good contact just like the original SF bulb.

Lastly, upon dropping the heat-sink in to the head. There is a height clearance of 26mm all the way from the surface of the heat-sink to the brim of the head. So you can figure out what type of reflector you want to use.

Again, at the end of the day, it's up to your own creativity and imagination to make your M6 a unique light :thinking:

I believe at $39 per heat-sink. it's affordable for anyone who want to give a hand on trying modding a M6.

SAMPLE WORK, P7 emitters are not included
sfm6mR.jpg

sfm6hsb.jpg

sfm6hsa.jpg

To make this interest thread possible. I would need only 20 slot commitment before machining start and payment will be request for then. Once the slot fill up, process will kick in and shipping is expect 1 - 2 weeks after the initial 20 slot are fill.

Price is $39 each.
Shipping is $7 Worldwide first item, additional please add $3.00 each.

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

PAYMENT TO: info (AT) britelumens dot com

SureFire M6 heat-sink participants:

#1 DaFABRICATA (PAID)
#2 Visible EM Wave (PAID)
#3 Visible EM Wave (PAID)
#4 MorpheusT1 (PAID)
#5 nailbender (PAID)
#6 White Light (PAID)
#7 darkzero (PAID)
#8 Lips (PAID)
#9 ming560 (PAID)
#10 ming560 (PAID)
#11 ksbman (PAID)
#12 ftumch33 (PAID)
#13 ftumch33 (PAID)
#14 FLavio (PAID)
#15 FLavio (PAID)
#16 DaFABRICATA (PAID)
#17 SOLD
#18 SOLD
#19 SOLD
#20 SOLD

*_*_*_* Progress Status: *_*_*_*

1) Collecting Payment (active)
2) Machining 6/11/08
3) All shipped

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: INTEREST THREAD: SureFire M6 heat-sink

Ooohhhh, think about a KT4 running a single D-bin P7 on this sink, mated to a Leef 1x18650 C-M body and an SW01.

IcantC

Enlightened

Wow great product! I would love one, but cannot mod it(due to my skills, or lack of :D).

Please post what you guys do this this.

Is this mod reversable, or once you do this, you have a LED head?

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened

Hi Jo,

Thanks for offering this!

Count me in for 2. Pls kindly PM me when you're ready to take the pymt.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll take 1 Please :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

How does the heat sink fixed to the head? Does this heat sink provides space for a driver board? Cool stuff..

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I don't have an M6 but I'm not getting passed up on this one. I'll take one. Thanks

ming560

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for 2 please

Britelumens

Enlightened
Re: INTEREST THREAD: SureFire M6 heat-sink ( COLLECTING PAYMENT )

Hi Guys,

To speed up the process, kindly please send the payment now as the participant has reach 75%. Payment info on the first post. Kindly please indicate your CPF name, what what you pay for.

Thread will be update along the way.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

ming560

Newly Enlightened

Hi Guys,

To speed up the process, kindly please send the payment now as the participant has reach 75%. Payment info on the first post. Kindly please indicate your CPF name, what what you pay for.

Thread will be update along the way.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Is paypal to www.britelumens.com? $39 each?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awwww heck!!....I'll take another!

Thanks again!!

Pay-Pal sent for 2 heatsinks + Registered Mail:wave:

:paypal::party::party::party::popcorn::popcorn::grin2::wave::thumbsup:

ming560

Newly Enlightened
Re: INTEREST THREAD: SureFire M6 heat-sink: (COLLECTING PAYMENT)

:paypal:for

SureFire M6 heat-sink x 2 with Worldwide Shipping.

Thanks a lot!:twothumbs

Latest posts