• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom McLux-III-T(Titanium)SPF

stevevh

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Up for grabs is a customized Mclux-III-T. This beauty has been upgraded by the man himself (Mcgizmo!!yes I had to beg and grovel:D:poke:) to a seoul LED. It has a very nice warm tint to it and to top it all off it is a mizer!!!
This thing barely get warm on high. Seems to be as bright as my SPY007 is on level 5 and runs for an insane amount of time. The only reason I am getting rid of this beauty, is because I have decided I like clickies instead of twisties and since I use my lights a bit , I would rather go with a Ti-PD or Lunasol instead. The III-T is in excellent shape and has a few very small surface scratches that can be buffed out , and has the very small machine marks that it was born with. Comes with both bezels 1xRPM steel bezel and 1xMcgizmo Ti bezel. And 1x very cool mini lanyard!!!!Priced at $800 $775 $750 $725 $700 Shipped in ConUSA.

DSC_5245.jpg

DSC_5244.jpg

DSC_5241.jpg

First I'll take it gets it!
I accept PP only. No trades for now.
I am not responsible for losses by the shipping company once this baby leaves my hands.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Steve

PS Spy007 not included!!

Last edited:

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: Custom McLux-III-T(Titanium)F/S

Bump with final price drop!!!

This is over $100 less than I have in it. If it does not sell for this price it is a keeper!!!

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: Custom McLux-III-T(Titanium)F/S

Was sent a PM and my inbox was full!:oops: Sorry! Please send it again.

Thanks,

Steve