• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-RECHARGEABLE 2D P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more features

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD-RECHARGEABLE 2D P7, Modes, Electronic GID, Very UNIQUE

D BIN! BRIGHTEST BIN
This light is as bright, same spill size and throw as my max'ed out E-molie 26700, 5761 3C-cell size with an aspheric lens. An LED at nearly 900 LUMENS out the front! My 5761 link

Check the features available in these lights. Comparable pricing, more features in one package than the others sporting P7 also equipped with latest electronics control.

This light contains similar features; I encourage you to look at the thread through this LINK:
1.5 D P7, Modes, Charging Jack, Electronic GID & more

WHAT IS BETTER OR UNIQUE FROM OTHER P7 BUILDS??

Look below; in brief longer run times with premium batteries, best reflector, it is rechargeable in minutes and with the latest improved features and hardware.

1 D BIN 900 lumens at 2.8 amps
2 No Driver limits the amps
3 Sputtered reflectors and OEM smooth reflectors do not put out the light like this premium reflector puts out, I tested them against it.
4 You get three all reflectors if you request the OEM plastics, but why bother, the smooth and sputtered are very inferior to this metal LOP.
5 D protected Lithium Ion cells from KD, 5000mAh, they run over an hour; longer run time than 18650s which are a maximum of 2400 mAh no matter what they say, Chinese Batteries are usually over rated. These D cells can recharge fully at 2.50 amps, recharge time is less than 2 hours because you never run a protected cell down to zero capacithy..
6 Rechargeable Charging Jack, charge the light with a cord, who else has this?
7 Coated lens (window) transmits more light
8 Glow in Dark (GID) switch cover that is powered by an always-on 5mm LED in the switch on low power consumption! Does not drag the cells down.
9 Switch stroke is modified for smooth operation and feel.
10 Pinned heat sync prevents twisting of wires when head is turned
11 H22A sync is solid and handles the long runs
12 Tail cap resistance is nominal because of braid jumper modification
13 Special care has been taken to insulate and/or strengthen solder connections to board and Jack.
14 D2DIM is replaced with NEW D2FLEX allows for tactical straight OFF/ON programming. It is not necessary to cycle through modes to operate the light features. The light will be shipped with the default program and Taskled.com instruction booklet.
15 Care has been taken to reinforce ground connection, solder joints and to insulate exposed connections.
16 NEW D2FLEX more modes, less resistance brighter output, 3 User Interfaces! Flashlight, Fixed and Bike. TWO strobe modes available but not necessary. D2DIM is obsolete! Any other P7s have the new system?
***THE NEAT STUFF!**
~Automatic thermal protection is programable in the NEW D2FLEX, automatically reduces output until cooled off to your selected values.
User Inerface Portable and User Inerface Fixed is for flashlights. I like UIF best. I set the light so that a press and release starts dim and can be brightened in 7 steps or a press and hold starts in night light then jumps to full bright. Click starts in bright. Subsequent press either brightens or dims in 7 steps! A click and it is off, best for tactical. Two ways to immediately get full bright and yet can start in dimmest mode to save night vision!
UIF click starts either last brightness value or at FORCE set level, a press starts low and brightens in 5 steps.
Strobe in Bike mode~

WHAT IS CONTAINS:

2D MagLite , pewter color
Seoul Semi Conductor P7 D bin, DSXOJ
Binning and labeling http://seoulsemiconductor.cn/en/product/prd/acriche.asp
H22A new style heat sync setting on thermal greas!
Heat sync is pinned to prevent spinning when assembled and allows take down.
D2Dim PWM (taskled.com) mode control with three User Interfaces programmable Modes
Monetary only short or long stroke modified switch
GID switch cover that is powered by an always on 5mm LED in the switch on low power consumption!
Charging Jack, any lithium ion or RC charger that handles lithium ion can be jumped to charge this light.
D lithium Ion protected cell, 5000mAh maximum- WAY MORE RUN TIME THAN those small 18650 batteries!
Tail cap with copper braid jumpers to reduce resistance
Three reflectors available, if you ask for the other two , OEM smooth, OEM sputtered. See note on reflectors.
KD 52 mm LOP, aluminum reflector is supplied standard, the best for P7
KD coated clear lens
NEW D2FLEX links: http://www.taskled.com/leds/d2dim.pdf

2dhq1.jpg
[/IMG]

Christmas Day ony $180 then at midnight mst, back to $240
Quick summary:
More than just off and on for same price class
Compact size, proven commercial (not home made) reflectors
P7 brightest bin, one of the brightest single LED available!
Coated optics for maximum output
Rechargeable light, "in the light" recharging
Electronic Glow in the Dark locator in the switch.
User programable Modes, 3 User Interface programs D2FLEXlink
Safe protected power, long steady output runtime superior to 18650s
Excellent construction features mechanical and electronic

A jack plug is included.

Buyer pays shipping, shipped US Postal Service, http://www.USPS.com ,and mailing insurance. Shipping is done on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

This is a custom modified light; Consider since it was not made for commercial sale then it is made with used parts. All the components are modified and are not in the original condition and configuration of the manufacturer. While these batteries are considered a "safe" the buyer assumes all risks and responsibility to use this light safely and appropriately. This is a private sale and there is no warranty or guarantee. By making this purchase the buyer certifies they are at least 18 years of age and assume all risks and responsibility to use this light and parts safely and appropriately and accepts the light and parts in an "as is" condition.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-RECHARGEABLE 2D P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more features

OK, I made the price more understandable about PP fees. You think I should negotiate?

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast

P7 with less features and less battery power and not this good reflector were selling for more than this before the elections. Hmm... worried about money? Should I negotiate on Price?

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: I reduced the price,
$240 USD
Quick summary:
More than just off and on for same price class
Compact size, proven commercial (not home made) reflectors
P7 brightest bin, one of the brightest single LED available!
Coated optics for maximum output
Rechargeable light, "in the light" recharging
Electronic Glow in the Dark locator in the switch.
User programable Modes, 3 User Interface programs D2FLEXlink
Safe protected lithium power, long steady output runtime superior to 18650s
Excellent construction features mechanical and electronic
:wow:​
:anyone:

:thanks:​

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got new money today? Need to spend it?
Christmas Day ony $180 then at midnight mst, back to $240