SureFire 10x Dominator lamp assemblies

Robertesq1

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if there are any high output lamp assemblies out there to boost the Surefire dominator's output. I did a search first and checked Lumens factory w/o success

Last edited:

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
No after market bulbs that I know of just Surefire's.

The (MN30 lamp assembly) or the 500-lumen (MN31 lamp assembly) are standard. The use of the MN32 lamp @ 110 lumens, rather than the MN30 @ 60 lumens, increases the total light output on the "max" setting accordingly to well over 500 lumens.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I very much doubt it'd be realistic to create a higher output combination of bulbs for the 10X. The output with the MN31 and MN32 combination is already taxing the battery pack hard - the runtime isn't that long - I doubt it lasts convincingly into double-figure minutes.
I have two 10X's and enjoy the high output of this combination. The ability to recharge them mean I never push the runtime to the end of battery juice. From my perspective I understand the 10X to be a long runtime dutylight with a secondary, high output option. (not a high output light with a long runtime secondary beam)

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
From my perspective I understand the 10X to be a long runtime dutylight with a secondary, high output option. (not a high output light with a long runtime secondary beam)

I think Al put the 10X's role into perspective with this statement.

This is how I think of mine. I use the 60 lumen bulb for the low. I like knowing I have 2 to 2.5 hours of runtime with the ability to use momentary 500 lumen blasts on demand.

Carpenter

Enlightened
I think of my 10X the same way. One of the jobs of the 10X is a searchlight. I'm thinking of a search and rescue light where someone uses it on low mode until they need to light up the area because of think they see something.

Latest posts