• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (ALL GONE!) - MILKYSPIT CUSTOMS - E1L & Custom M1 & Boxter TW4

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
PRICES GOUGED - GOTTA MOVE 'EM OUT SALE !!

The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
$10.00 in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas shipping figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – SOLD!! - MILKYSPIT KL4 "BOXTER" SSCP4 USWOH w/ Acorn Driver DX867 – 4 levels of Light ….Priced at $265..$235! SOLD!!

Surefire E1e Executive Elite all in black. Nice and super bright, running about 230 lumens on high down to I think 10 lumens on ultra low. Nice bright white light with great side spill. Works with just about any "E-Series" combination you can throw at it. Never carried, just in the safe. Can run RCR123's, or a Primary CR123.

#2 – SOLD MILKYSPIT CUSTOM E1L OUTDOORSMAN ...Priced at $180 ...$145 ...$135 ...SOLD

I purchased this from "Gimpy00Wang" a while back and here is his sales thread wording…..

"Up for grabs is my beloved E1L. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with the Milk man a while back and this is one of the several lights he modified for me. This particular E1L is special in that it was not damaged at all during surgery. It's perfect head to tail. So on to the specs:"

KL1 head w/SSC P4 USWOH, McR-20, UCL, and glowring
E1L body
McTC w/McClicky

The emitter was picked from several for brightness, whiteness, and efficiency. It's a real performer. We profiled this particular light and found it to be most efficient and BRIGHTEST around 6-7V. It will take 9V+. I've been running it on a single RCR123 and LiFePO4 and it's still plenty bright. I've also used primary 123's in a pinch, but they're certainly not as exciting as a RCR123! :thumbsup: Feed it 2x123's or 2xRCR123's and you'll have an ear-to-ear smile. :twothumbs

It easily out throws my ML1 and similar lights. It's brighter than my Kroma milspec. It _really_ is a special little light that's in desperate need of adoption.

(There is a little dust on the last photo on the tailcaps from the safe.)

#3 – CUSTOM SUREFIRE M1, KL4 HEAD, SWO1 TAILCAP – UNIQUE! ….Priced at $300 ...$265 ...$250 ...WITHDRAWN FOR THE MOMENT

This light is built from a Surefire M1 (Infrared) body, a KL4 head and light engine, and a SW01 tailcap. I have always liked the M1 because of its ergonomic ridges, which make it difficult to drop the light, but the M1 builds are somewhat unusual because the M1 is difficult to disassemble and it has to be rethreaded to allow the mounting of the KL4 head. A super light. Tough, short, handy. Takes one rechargeable 123 cell. Will also run on primary, but is not as bright.

BoxerA.jpg

BoxerB.jpg

BoxerC.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: MILKYSPIT CUSTOMS - TW4 BOXTER & E1L & M1

I'm interested in the SW01 tailcap if the lego gets parted out!

Joseph

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Gotcha on that Milton! Don't know if that will happen though, but I gotcha!

Everything still available. Looking more for CASH, as I have my eye on a new Plasma T.V.

Thanks all!

heckboy

Enlightened

Can you give me a little more of a frame of reference for the outdoorsman beam? Is the outdoorsman a general purpose beam that's really bright or is this a miniature thrower like the Surefire TIR optic version of the light? The ad compares it to the ML1, but, I have an ML1 and it's not hard to out throw that light.

Later,
HB

#2 – MILKYSPIT CUSTOM E1L OUTDOORSMAN ...Priced at $180

I purchased this from "Gimpy00Wang" a while back and here is his sales thread wording…..

"Up for grabs is my beloved E1L. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with the Milk man a while back and this is one of the several lights he modified for me. This particular E1L is special in that it was not damaged at all during surgery. It's perfect head to tail. So on to the specs:"

KL1 head w/SSC P4 USWOH, McR-20, UCL, and glowring
E1L body
McTC w/McClicky

The emitter was picked from several for brightness, whiteness, and efficiency. It's a real performer. We profiled this particular light and found it to be most efficient and BRIGHTEST around 6-7V. It will take 9V+. I've been running it on a single RCR123 and LiFePO4 and it's still plenty bright. I've also used primary 123's in a pinch, but they're certainly not as exciting as a RCR123! :thumbsup: Feed it 2x123's or 2xRCR123's and you'll have an ear-to-ear smile. :twothumbs

It easily out throws my ML1 and similar lights. It's brighter than my Kroma milspec. It _really_ is a special little light that's in desperate need of adoption.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Can you give me a little more of a frame of reference for the outdoorsman beam? Is the outdoorsman a general purpose beam that's really bright or is this a miniature thrower like the Surefire TIR optic version of the light? The ad compares it to the ML1, but, I have an ML1 and it's not hard to out throw that light.

Later,
HB

That was Gimpy's comparison of the light. Hmmmm, this is sort of subjective in nature as one persons throw is anothers fill/spill.

I've used the light inside my house in the warehouse and it is a really nice bright light, but not at all a narrow beam or a focused light such as Milky's Creemator with a focused TIR. This light gives a bright center with a nice progressive fill falling out to the sides, which is still bright but gradually less as you get out to 10ft to 14ft. I will add, to get the most out of this creation, use a Rechargeable 123 (RCR123) rather than a primary 123.

I hope this helps a little, let me know if there is anything else.

heckboy

Enlightened

Subjective yes but using some other light as comparison helps frame it.

How does this beam compare to other common lights, 120P, L1 cree, Ra Twisty, Fenix,...

Later,
HB

snip
Hmmmm, this is sort of subjective in nature as one persons throw is anothers fill/spill.
snip

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

HB,

I hope this doesn't come across as egotistical and snobbish; as it certainly isn't meant to be, but I do not have any regular lights to judge this by. All my lights are Milky's, Mac's and McGizmo's. Sort of the "3M" of light collecting......:rolleyes:

Zhivago

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Boxter. Hopefully you can PM me PP info. New to forum, and PM status limited. Thanks.

JetskiMark

Enlightened

HB,

I hope this doesn't come across as egotistical and snobbish; as it certainly isn't meant to be, but I do not have any regular lights to judge this by. All my lights are Milky's, Mac's and McGizmo's. Sort of the "3M" of light collecting......:rolleyes:

Great answer and the sign of a serious flashaholic.

I must resist that Boxter....

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Zhivqago - it appears that you just joined our forum today. CONGRATS!! ... and welcome. At this time I cannot see where you have a PM contact folder available. email me at

fuhgetabouditt (at) hotmail (dot) com

and I'll fix you up.

Thanks!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Gunga,

I am not at all sure about what the Driver is, as I purchased this from "Gimpy". It is a nice bright S.O.B. though...! It appears stock from the backside, but I just buy these and don't know all that much about the insides.

heckboy

Enlightened

3M of light collecting. Interesting choice.

No worries here, good luck selling!

Later,
HB

HB,

pete7226

Enlightened

Few questions on boxter,first, is it a clicky type switch? whats the run-time on high?, describe the throw and flood, lastly, is it still available? I assume its the complete light for sale, body and all.