can anione post an image of the battery POB uses?

Parker VH

Enlightened
I see that my local Fleet Farm now has this style battery in a 9AH for $20.00. Any reason why this battery wouldn't work in the POB and last a little longer as far as runtime?

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
I see that my local Fleet Farm now has this style battery in a 9AH for $20.00. Any reason why this battery wouldn't work in the POB and last a little longer as far as runtime?

Yes, it should work in your POB as long as it is the exact same size as the original 7aH SLA your POB came with. The POB has no spare room for a longer or wider battery. :) And yes, a 9AH battery should give it quite a bit more runtime than a 7AH.

Parker VH

Enlightened
post a link to that battery yo!

If you mean the 9AH battery. I don't have a link as Mills Fleet Farm doesn't have their items on their website. I haven't taken out the POB battery to check size comparison but I put the 9AH next to another 7AH I had laying around and they were the same size.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
If you mean the 9AH battery. I don't have a link as Mills Fleet Farm doesn't have their items on their website. I haven't taken out the POB battery to check size comparison but I put the 9AH next to another 7AH I had laying around and they were the same size.

Then the 9AH should fit just fine in the POB. I believe all 7AH batteries are exactly the same size, as I have many spotlights with 7AH batteries and they are all the same size.