In heaven, or soon to be

lys_og_varme

Newly Enlightened
Christmas is soon upon us. In norway that means a traditional pre-christmas party at work. Not a real party, but a good meal, shitfaced danceing, and the ocational makeing out with that new secretary....

Aaaaanyway, to the point. Got the invitation to day, and we`re going to get a tour of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidaros_Cathedral.

Best part: the invitations says BRING FLASHLIGHT :D
Lots of dark corners and hidden rooms to illuminat(e)(i)

So this friday, i migt be a really happy flashaholic. New secretary or not :cool:

signal 13

Enlightened
That sounds like a lot of fun! I'd have to show up with a bandoleer holding all of my lights. :D

VillageIdiot

Newly Enlightened
Holy crap, don't you love it when you're ASKED to bring one? ^^

Bring one awesome crazy WOW light (hotwire or P7) to impress everybody, and one to last a while with decent output, like a 6P or a Q5. Don't bring more than two, or you'll come off as a weirdo. =P

BlazerBud

Newly Enlightened
and the ocational makeing out with that new secretary....

:cool:

:)Sounds like my kind of place. We would get canned for that type of behaviour.

Norway. The great land where real men make out with real women. Even at work.:D

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bring one awesome crazy WOW light (hotwire or P7) to impress everybody, and one to last a while with decent output, like a 6P or a Q5. Don't bring more than two, or you'll come off as a weirdo. =P
well, the typical flashaholic has AT LEAST two on him/her EVERYDAY, let alone when actually asked to bring one...;)

Crenshaw

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like it should a fun time!

So.... What lights are you going to bring? :poke::D

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

lys_og_varme

Newly Enlightened
The C2 with cree drop in is comeing with me, and a P2D.

With app. 30 people in small confined spaces I think more light would be too much (if such thing exist....).
I work in Public Revenue, and I`m sure that if someone could see how useful flashlights are, they would put a tax on it. The new 20% LUMENS tax..... :thumbsup:

Secretary:
secretary.jpg

Mdinana

Enlightened
Given that you're touring a cathedral, I assume you won't be hitting the sacremental wine too hard. That means that the new secretary might be a bit more wise to your wiley ways (sorry for the alliteration). Bringing a bandoleer of lights might turn her off ... Be the guy with the kick-*** light, not the uber-geek that has 3000 Euro (uh... I don't know what money you use there, sorry) worth of lights! And offer to keep her nice and lit in that big spooky dark cathedral ;)

Bring a wow!/ don't blind me! light. L4 type, or something with a diffuser.