• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Elektrolumens 3C / P7 Mag "As Is" $75 Shipped

Brooks

Newly Enlightened
Bought this light new for $129 + shipping. I installed a KD textured reflector and screwed it down too far and the wire and emitter tab broke off (the hole in the textured reflector was smaller). I tried to solder it back, but due to my lack soldering skills, plus the emitter tab was also broke off I was unsuccessful. Wayne at Elektrolumens has said he could replace the emitter. I have since bought a new light and would like to just sale this "as is". I am hoping someone with DIY skills would like to buy this at a discount and replace the emitter themself. This would save me from having to pay shipping to and from Wayne, plus the repair cost. Location: Lewisville, NC 27023. Terms: Ship to lower 48 US states only. Paypal Only.

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

Last edited:

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Elektrolumens 3C / P7 Mag "As Is" $85 Shipped

if the negative broke off, i think the bottom of the led is negative. someone confirm.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Brooks

Is the heat sink pressed in like Wayne does in some of his mods or can it be removed.

Dave

FlashBanger

Newly Enlightened

Oh man. That's a shame.

ergotelis

Enlightened
Free bump- I now watched the picture of the led. I can surely tell that the broken leg is the positive one. So, if someone likes modding, puting the positive wire under the led it will work with some arctic silver adhensive, as long as the heatsink is isolated from the body. If it is not, then you will have to make some more modding, putting the batteries from negative to positive so as to direct drive from the body to the led the positive side.