• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: GDuP EN Aleph AMc-Mule

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I've decided to sell my AMc-Mule because my LunaSol appears to be getting all of the use lately. The light is EN plated and contains a Cree GDuP 3-stage driver from the shoppe. The light accepts both primary CR123 and rechargeable RCR123 cells. I will also include the MCPET ring that came with the set.

The light has been used lightly around the house and is in very good condition. There is a very small dent in the tail of the light. I have attempted to show this in the pictures but it is difficult because of the light's finish.

AMc-Mule2.jpg

AMc-Mule1.jpg

The price for the light is *SPF*US$170*SPF* shipped internationally via Australia Post Registered Post International (please note that this service does not provide tracking). Payment is via Paypal (cash or echeque - no CC sorry). Please PM for payment details.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:.

Last edited:

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Re: FS: GDuP EN Aleph AMc-Mule

Lol, I just wondered if you forgot:laughing:

Free bump for a great light, at a great price, especially considering shipping from Australia:)

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Re: FS: GDuP EN Aleph AMc-Mule

Hi,

What sort of money do you want for this in Aussie dollars with local (S.A.) postage? I may be interested.

McG recently hinted at the possibility of a McMule with the new Nichia 3S LE from the SunDrop, so I am kinda waiting for that, but maybe a cree McMule could tempt me.

Cheers,
Nova