• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* NovaTac 120P + High CRI Seoul

discoverEDC

Enlightened
Terms: $105.00 USD, Money Order, Continental US, 3 day shipping and insurance included. The 1st I'll take it in this thread gets it pending arrival of the money order. I will accept 2nd dibs if the original deal falls through.

Host: Original pre-order NovaTac 120P, Uniform green HAIII, no strobing flicker in low modes (occasional random flicker, not very often). Some wear on the bezel coating. One very minor edge chip in the HAIII at the SN flat spot, no other markings. EDC'd for 1+ year.

Emitter: High CRI (93) Seoul, 4000 CCT, 60 - 70 Lumens at 350 mA, max recommended 800mA. Estimated out the front lumens on max is 90 - 100.
Wall is 25' from the light in the beamshot.

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=tAn5ob3kyLKvEp6t%2bc8PfQ==

NovaTacMod2.jpg

NovaTacMod1.jpg

NovaTacMod3.jpg

NovaTacMod4.jpg

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Price Drop: NovaTac 120P + High CRI Seoul

Is that beamshot color pretty true to life?

discoverEDC

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop: NovaTac 120P + High CRI Seoul

The color temperature in the picture is too white. In real life the beam approaches incanish in color temperature, ie yellowish. The color rendering on the other hand is fantastic. I set my digital camer to manual but it must have done some balancing anyhow.

Regards,
Walt

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: Final Price Drop: NovaTac 120P + High CRI Seoul

I'll take it.

Edit: Oh crap, I got a phone call while typing this reply and didn't hit submit beforehand. What are the odds it would be taken in the middle of the night?! Nice grab, 1dash1. If you decide you don't want it, I really do - please let me know! =)

- FITP

X_Marine

Enlightened

lol, I was about to say... somebody grab this deal..

great buy.
X..

1dash1

Enlightened

I'll take it.

Edit: Oh crap, I got a phone call while typing this reply and didn't hit submit beforehand. What are the odds it would be taken in the middle of the night?! Nice grab, 1dash1. If you decide you don't want it, I really do - please let me know! =)

- FITP

FlashInThePan:

I'm may have difficulty fitting this light into my current 120P / Ra Twisty 100 rotation. If things don't pan out, I'll keep your offer in mind.

discoverEDC:

Please check your PM. (Awaiting payment instructions.)

discoverEDC

Enlightened

FlashInThePan:

I'm may have difficulty fitting this light into my current 120P / Ra Twisty 100 rotation. If things don't pan out, I'll keep your offer in mind.

discoverEDC:

Please check your PM. (Awaiting payment instructions.)

1dash1

PM replied to.

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: *Sold Pending Funds* Final Price Drop: NovaTac 120P + High CRI Seoul

FlashInThePan:

Yes. I mailed a money order last week. I'm awaiting confirmation of receipt of payment. :popcorn:

1dash1

Enlightened

I'll take it.

- FITP

FlashInThePan:

FYI.

The sale got hung up because the USPS took a while to deliver the money order. I finally got the flashlight last Saturday.

I've been testing it out the last couple of days and I have to break the bad news to you :mecry: that it's a wonderfully warm smooth beam and definitely a keeper! :twothumbs

Thank you to DiscoverEDC for being patient during the USPS travails. And please be assured that your flashlight has found a welcome new home. :thumbsup:

discoverEDC

Enlightened

1dash1

I'm glad to hear the light is working well for you. It's going to make you think hard about your EDC rotation :D
It's probably glad to move away from Michigan, we have about 18" of snow where I live...

Regards,
discoverEDC

FlashInThePan:

FYI.

The sale got hung up because the USPS took a while to deliver the money order. I finally got the flashlight last Saturday.

I've been testing it out the last couple of days and I have to break the bad news to you :mecry: that it's a wonderfully warm smooth beam and definitely a keeper! :twothumbs

Thank you to DiscoverEDC for being patient during the USPS travails. And please be assured that your flashlight has found a welcome new home. :thumbsup: