• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McGizmo Ti PD-S w/Shark Skin Holester...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Up for sale is a McGizmo Ti PD-S with an Art of the Hide Shark Skin Holester. This PD-S has been a user so there are some light surface scratches on it as well as on the clip. They are pretty light, but I think I was able to catch some with my camera. This is one of the wider tail versions as seen in the pics. I had the piston and bezel bead blasted to give it a unique look. The stock trit was replace with one of the crazy bright green ones from B@rt's last sale. I also replaced the window o-ring with a glow ring. The holester is in like-new condition and was only used a handful of times.

This is a fantastic light that is probably one of the best EDC lights available right now, it's just time for me to move on to something else. This light needs and deserves a good home!

Price includes shipping(priority w/DC) to the U.S. only(no Int. shipping), paypal only(no eChecks). Insurance is available at the buyers expense($5 should cover it), just let me know that you want it when sending payment. First unconditional "I'll Take It" in this thread gets it, PM or email me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Sale price is $575 **Sold**
131-1.jpg

134.jpg

136.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S w/Shark Skin Holester...

Nice....

This won't be around long.

:twothumbs

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S w/Shark Skin Holester...

no fin or teeth?

you sure thats sharks skin ?

:naughty: