TnC Surefire C to M Adaptors interest thread.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post your interest here.

These are used to connect M series heads to your C Series flashlight.
Finned design would be best looking imho.
Need atleast 30 to make this a go.

Another option i think is interesting is a E to C adaptor...not sure how that would work though....:whistle:

Post your interest here.

C to M adaptor OD color(Best Match to Surefires HA

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interest List:

MorpheusT1 2x C-M adaptors OD Color
Paul5M 1x C-M Adaptor OD Color Pending Final Price.
Blueberry556 1x C-M Bk & 2x C-M HA-Nat Pending Final Price.
Soup monger 1x C-M adapter HA-Nat
azzkikr interested
maxspeeds 1xC-M adapter
Monocrom interested

Benny

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aloha Benny, I´m sorry but unfortunatelly I have to retract my interest. I just scored a brand new Leef C2M.

Eric

Blueberry556

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a E to C adapter from your website, thank you. I'd also be interested in a C to M adapter if the color was close to SF Millennium and price was reasonable.

edit: Revised statement: I'd take one in HA-Black and one or two in HA-Natural, depending on price.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Also interested, but have to be honest... Pending final price.

An M3 that could fit into a conventional, open-top, holster (thanks to the head being attached to a 9P body) is something I'd love to carry for work.

Last edited:

jaundice

Enlightened
I am definitely in for one C to M adaptor, perhaps two, depending on final price.

I would prefer HA natural, but I'll take whatever I can get.

-John

jaundice

Enlightened
Upon posting to this thread, Morpheus kindly PM'd me with a link to OpticsHQ's C2M adaptor. I placed an order and called them for the CPF discount, and I was informed that their C2M adaptor doesn't work with Surefire Turboheads! This was apparently unknown to them, prior to some customer feedback, since their heads fit Surefire bodies, and this fits their heads. But the thread pitch is just a hair out of tolerance, and won't fit.

So, I'm still interested in a C2M adaptor. The $29.99 price at OpticsHQ seems very reasonable. I'm in for 1 at that price.

-John

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was probably my feedback to OpticsHQ.

I don't think it is a thread issue. Their E2M adapter works fine on my old SureFire E2 Executive to mate a SureFire Z46 Millennium bezel (taken from an M900A VFG weaponlight). But the E2M adapter doesn't work with a KT4 (neither did their C2M adapter).

I think that the problem is that the bottom face of the reflector is shaped differently for a Z46 vs KT4 (the Z46 reflector looks more recessed). For the KT4, I think that the reflector interferes with the fit and prevents the TH from screwing into the OpticsHQ adapter all way.

I would be interested in a C2M adapter, especially if the price is at or below the OpticsHQ retail pricing.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
We would like to build these for you guys, but due to a number of factors it might require us to ask for a prepay, which I've never done. I can't quote a price until we design the part, but it would be in line with other pricing for small runs of quality custom parts. I can't comment on the part sold on OptiqsHQ, but I suspect they built a lot more parts than we could sell on CPF, and I have no idea of the quality. My wild guess would be between $30 and $40.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm okay with a prepay and the price if it is of the same quality and color match or the E to C adaptors.

I would also be fine with a non finned version.