• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Bi-Flupic Cree MC-E LE

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
For sale Bi-Flupic Cree MC-E Aleph LE. MC-E is K01 WF from Endeavour. MC-E is reflow soldered to the MCPCB to ensure best possible thermal path. Flupic is the standard v2.2 UI. Can is fully potted to help with heatsinking. Brass battery contact.

If using in a Mule, not sure if all Mule heads are exactly the same (I would assume yes) but I aligned the emitter so that it is centered in the head when fully screwed on the body so it appears nice, well with mine anyways. (AMC Mule not included)

Recommended for use with IMR16340 & AW17670. Not sure if it is safe to use with an 18650 or IMR18650 as I don't have any to test. Burst is direct drive & I only recommend using burst for that purpose so please use at your own risk. I can not be responisble for overheating or damage caused by an 18650 if any. I measured 2.8A on burst with a IMR16340.

Price is SOLD $170 + $3 standard worldwide shipping. International & insurance extra. PP fees included. Free standard shipping for Paypal cash payments. I can not be responisble for lost mail if insurance is not purchased.

Img_7371.jpg

Img_7367.jpg

Img_7375.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: Bi-Flupic Cree MC-E LE

So totally clean :clap:.

Thank you Brian! I know you have probably been busy especially with holidays & all, (well I know you have seeing all those nice hosts you been putting out!) but we still need to talk so I can take care of what we discussed.

Cheers

:wave:

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well Will,

I think you just opened up a can off worms........:D

The orders for these are going to roll in.....

Great work as usual....!

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this LE only for mule, or works with other hosts with reflectors? :)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

You got it Nake, thank you

Octaf, it's a standard sized Cree LE so it will work with other Aleph series heads. As for which reflectors work, I do not know. I do know that it does not focus well in an A1 head with a McR-27. A McR-27XR focuses ok but gives a donut hole. I was told it works in an A19 head but I don't know how the beam looks.