how do you view your own thread

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Go to sent items in your PM folder, open a PM, click on your screen name which should be in the upper left, go to statistics, and in your case click on the "Find all threads started by iluvflashlight" link.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Go to sent items in your PM folder, open a PM, click on your screen name which should be in the upper left, go to statistics, and in your case click on the "Find all threads started by iluvflashlight" link.
You and Bart go to the front of the line for actually answering the question! :thumbsup:

naked2

Enlightened
I just go to the top of ANY pge and click on "user CP". Everything you need is there! But if you have the "auto subscription" feature enabled, every time you start a thread, or post in one, you will be subscribed to it.

On the home page of your user CP, there is a link: "View all Subscribed Threads"; self explanatory.

So from the top of any page, it only takes two clicks two find your own thread, a third to view it; the quickest way, I believe.

iluvflashlight

Newly Enlightened
thanks eveyone
the way this forum work doesnt seem to be similar with my country style sorry im noob now i get it thank you