SureFire A2 - Photo of the final appearance

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
With a November release date .....
a2-latest.jpg

Or since I can't get the image to display, try the Topic on SFDB
http://186thousand.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=000023#000001

Jahn

EDIT trying again
a2-latest.jpg

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hugh, that sucks. Pk's site no longer shows any pictures!
frown.gif

I knew that would happen someday. No more prototype pics
frown.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
on the stratego board(formerly sf board) ken good posted a link to ar15.com as a reason why pk discontinued the pics. members on ar15 were making fun of pk pretty harshly about a pic he had with a bunch of stuff on a rifle that was excessive. people commented that's why sf's are so much and pk is wasting money and time.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by tkl:
on the stratego board(formerly sf board) ken good posted a link to ar15.com as a reason why pk discontinued the pics. members on ar15 were making fun of pk pretty harshly about a pic he had with a bunch of stuff on a rifle that was excessive. people commented that's why sf's are so much and pk is wasting money and time.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Where is this post? I checked SF NRflashlight and Led forums. Maybe this was removed too.

PS. Can't these SF guys take a little ribbing? I've taught math classes for a number of years, and I've had students make fun of me many times. I don't alter anything on account of it. It's just something I've learned to take in stride, I guess.

Gandalf

Enlightened
They were making fun of THAT??? It's obviously a JOKE. How could PK be offended by someone making fun of something that waw meant to be laughed at?
confused.gif

There's more going on than meets the eye; even if that eye is glued to a Swiss Army AR-15....

BTW: I just *love* the Rolls Royce hood ornament, though. Arguably the 'best' (as in most useless) accessory on the Swiss Army Gun... Hee hee.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Gandalf:

BTW: I just *love* the Rolls Royce hood ornament, though. Arguably the 'best' (as in most useless) accessory on the Swiss Army Gun... Hee hee.
grin.gif
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you kidding?! That hood ornament is specifically designed to strike fear in the enemy!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

I like the "ball" compass & huge "side-car" spotlight myself.
winkie.jpg
tongue.gif

Originally posted by darell:
Somebody must have the A2 shot sitting around.... heck, maybe *I* do... checking... Nope.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You mean this:

a2-latest.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic
I collect dash shots...do I need to start collecting Surefire shots?!?

brightnorm

Flashaholic
The L2 switch looks like the two stage A2 switch. What is the difference between the two lights? Also the HA head and tail of the A2 look strangely out of place on that blue body. Is this a prototype?

Brightnorm